2017-05-26 19:37

GBLALA, Arrival at border point in the destination country

2017-05-23 17:48

Asendia Hong Kong, The consignment has left the origin border point

Asendia Hong Kong, Arrival at origin border point

Asendia Hong Kong, Mailed

I'm away but get back tomorrow. tf1 is where my post office is located (I'm in tf5). does delivery attempted mean it won't be at the post office? in this country it's supposed to be with royal mail but Royal mail won't recognise the tracking number.

if anyone could interpret this, it would be much appreciated. thank you for any replies
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Use this to work out who your carrier is: https://www.aftership.com/en/courier

It looks like a delivery attempt was made at 10:26 today.
When I paid for premium delivery, the tracking number wasn't recognised until it was in the UK. It looks like RM have attempted delivery and most likely left card for you to pick it up from local sorting office
It wouldn't be royal mail I don't think as they don't give a attempt 1,2 or three scan. I believe yodel or FedEx do though
jiggerjay

It wouldn't be royal mail I don't think as they don't give a attempt 1,2 … It wouldn't be royal mail I don't think as they don't give a attempt 1,2 or three scan. I believe yodel or FedEx do though

​half 10 is usually the time rm deliver down my road though
adam_holcombe

Use this to work out who your carrier is: … Use this to work out who your carrier is: https://www.aftership.com/en/courierIt looks like a delivery attempt was made at 10:26 today.

​thanks for this link, swiss post gave the same tracking though. I'm guessing it will be with RM at local po
japes

When I paid for premium delivery, the tracking number wasn't recognised … When I paid for premium delivery, the tracking number wasn't recognised until it was in the UK. It looks like RM have attempted delivery and most likely left card for you to pick it up from local sorting office

yeah ​the tracking is slow to update, even when it was in china
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants