Groups

banjo and kazooie xbla

Just recieved my pre order code today and had forgotten how much i loved this game, just been playin it with my son, anyone else get this today?

6 Comments

awwww I remember that game - it was brilliant. who did you pre-order with?

prices? does the download come free with all suppliers?

Original Poster

robtallica;3467628

awwww I remember that game - it was brilliant. who did you pre-order … awwww I remember that game - it was brilliant. who did you pre-order with?prices? does the download come free with all suppliers?

pre ordered with zavvi, if you didn't pre order it's not out for another 2 weeks on xbla, £35 with banjo and kazooie nuts and bolts,

lukekey;3467701

pre ordered with zavvi, if you didn't pre order it's not out for another … pre ordered with zavvi, if you didn't pre order it's not out for another 2 weeks on xbla, £35 with banjo and kazooie nuts and bolts,

I remember it being almost on a par with SM64 on the N64 back in the day, came out in '98 I think.

L-o-n-g time ago now

Original Poster

robtallica;3467732

I remember it being almost on a par with SM64 on the N64 back in the day, … I remember it being almost on a par with SM64 on the N64 back in the day, came out in '98 I think.L-o-n-g time ago now

SM64 was the best game of it's time, banjo wasn't far off, probably close to 98, still a great game though.

lukekey;3467849

SM64 was the best game of it's time, banjo wasn't far off, probably close … SM64 was the best game of it's time, banjo wasn't far off, probably close to 98, still a great game though.

i might pre-order it to get the download, can you cancel before it comes out? or is the new BK game out already?

Original Poster

robtallica;3468009

i might pre-order it to get the download, can you cancel before it comes … i might pre-order it to get the download, can you cancel before it comes out? or is the new BK game out already?

came out yesterday, sorry,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846261
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57104
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2441
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764487

See more discussions