Groups

Bank account in the US?

How abouts do I go to open one?

Im only looking for an account which enables me to accept payments from US businesses, as they require a "routing number" which we don`t have, therefore looking to open US bank acc which also allows me to sent international payments.

If anyone has one, could you lead me to the right direction please

9 Comments

Very limited knowledge of this, but a couple of times that I've had money transferred from a US account to a UK account - they've requested my IBAN number, which I think you will find on your statements. What about that?

You need a social security number afaik, which you don't have

Try HSBC, I set up a USD account with them a few years back. I had no issues receiving payments from US based Pharma companies.

is this for your gambling winnings to be paid into?

boothy;8766514

is this for your gambling winnings to be paid into?

:lol:

you ll need a arm and a leg...bank account are very difficult to open in the us

I've a mate whose an author and sells millions of books in the US and they won't let him open an acc over there.
    I don't think you can do it over the web, you have to go into a branch with (as someone said above) your US social security number. ..

not really any help but i have a SSN

Check Moneybookers site, they might have the numbers you need, or an alternative?

moneybookers.com/app/

I have an account and used it to make international payments. I highly recommend!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism69
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157

See more discussions