Bank Accounts with Overdrafts

Are there any bank accounts out there where you can get the overdraft facility right away?

5 Comments

I transfered my natwest to halifax, all wages direct debits etc and they give me a 2k overdraft the same day.

I just went in and asked if I transfer will they give me an overdraft, They also give me £50 cash too, Happy days.

They do charge £1 per day if you go into it so be careful with this one, I have only been in to it once for 3 days.

Ive just transferred to Alliance and Leicester (got £100 from them and £45 from quidco for changing over) and got a £350 overdraft straight away, got it from the begining as was in the application part and is interest free for 12 months..

First direct £500.00 if account opened on line.

Original Poster

jon1000jon;8850013

I transfered my natwest to halifax, all wages direct debits etc and they … I transfered my natwest to halifax, all wages direct debits etc and they give me a 2k overdraft the same day.I just went in and asked if I transfer will they give me an overdraft, They also give me £50 cash too, Happy days.They do charge £1 per day if you go into it so be careful with this one, I have only been in to it once for 3 days.

Cheers ill look into this one

CuteKitty26;8850104

Ive just transferred to Alliance and Leicester (got £100 from them and … Ive just transferred to Alliance and Leicester (got £100 from them and £45 from quidco for changing over) and got a £350 overdraft straight away, got it from the begining as was in the application part and is interest free for 12 months..

Thanks for that but im with A&L at the mo and find their customer service pants ! Thanks anyay

Original Poster

bigwheels;8850168

First direct £500.00 if account opened on line.

You got a link for this ? thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1848
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions