Found 19th Sep 2007
HI does anyone know where i can claim my bank charges from as quickly as possible?!!

Im with HSbc, so if anyone has any tips, any numbers, addresses, sample letters please let me know!!

Or just tell me what to do il do it!! Thanks!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

there was a massive thread on this ages ago, try doing a search

roadie

HI does anyone know where i can claim my bank charges from as quickly as … HI does anyone know where i can claim my bank charges from as quickly as possible?!!Im with HSbc, so if anyone has any tips, any numbers, addresses, sample letters please let me know!!Or just tell me what to do il do it!! Thanks!

MSE was the best place to get all of this from.

Isn't there a case going on at the minute? We are advised to wait and see this settled before trying to reclaim.

Look on MSE m8.

Original Poster

cool il have a look thanks mates

LFC Muppet

MSE was the best place to get all of this from.Isn't there a case going … MSE was the best place to get all of this from.Isn't there a case going on at the minute? We are advised to wait and see this settled before trying to reclaim.Look on MSE m8.

MSE is definately the best place to go, they have a step by step guide and template letters to download

]http//ww…ges

but remember, the Bank might and will close your account if you proceed to get the charges back from them,

also i read somewhere that there was a stop on claiming bank charges at the moment until something happened.

saxo_appeal

also i read somewhere that there was a stop on claiming bank charges at … also i read somewhere that there was a stop on claiming bank charges at the moment until something happened.

As said in my post above.

Also

Check at [url]www.motleyfool.co.uk[/url]

They have a great guide on this.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions