Groups

Bank Fashion in administration possible bargains to be had?

just seen on sky news that bank fashion has fallen into administration and they have said that later this week higher than the current 70% sale discounts will be applied, so maybe hang tight for a couple of days and keep an eye on things, sky news does not say whether it will be discounts online and or in store yet though

bankfashion.co.uk/

for some reason the link will not work so pasted it here

17 Comments

Vultures.

http://www.picgifs.com/bird-graphics/bird-graphics/vulture/bird-graphics-vulture-902503.bmp

1500 jobs at risk...

Original Poster

dog eat dog world unfortunately!

speric07

1500 jobs at risk...

But you might be able to get a pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars cheap so every cloud...

markhamilton1984

http://moblog.net/media/r/a/r/rareaquaticbadger/im-a-bell-end-1.jpg

I read that there would be no redundancies and that they will continue trading as normal until a buyer is found. If that's the case I doubt they'll be selling stock off cheap.

Awful shop.

Shame for the staff though

markhamilton1984

And pregnant goldfish of the day award goes to ...

Bank were always overpriced in my opinion , there's a reason why they went into liquidation because they were too expensive probably ,we don't call big businesses vultures wen they overprice items in the name of profit , just the ordinary man in the street looking for a bargain, grow up , The world is run by greedy corporations and businesses ripping off every man , people need to think before they make silly statements.

Chris_Bou

Bank were always overpriced in my opinion , there's a reason why they … Bank were always overpriced in my opinion , there's a reason why they went into liquidation because they were too expensive probably ,we don't call big businesses vultures wen they overprice items in the name of profit , just the ordinary man in the street looking for a bargain, grow up , The world is run by greedy corporations and businesses ripping off every man , people need to think before they make silly statements.

They should get you to tell the staff
    'Sorry you might lose your job just after xmas but it's your own fault really for having a **** for a boss'

Bank is owned by JD Sports! Let's hope they don't head in the same direction!

traythegreat

Bank is owned by JD Sports! Let's hope they don't head in the same … Bank is owned by JD Sports! Let's hope they don't head in the same direction!

JD sold it to another company didn't they...

Banned

Never been in this store.
    It's one of several clothes shops in the local mall that seem 'much of a muchness' - I have no idea how any of them manage to do business there are so many of these generic clothes shops about.

Banned

oddballjamie

Vultures.

Would you rather no one bought anything and the creditors didnt get anything from the proceeds?

maxim24

Would you rather no one bought anything and the creditors didnt get … Would you rather no one bought anything and the creditors didnt get anything from the proceeds?

I'd rather it be in misc or as a discussion than as a deal when it was originally posted.

At least give the staff chance to catch there breath, this deal was posted minutes after the bad news broke.

TheMan_Aman

JD sold it to another company didn't they...

Have they ? JD is awful. Really does attract the chavs. USC aka fashion direct are closing most stores
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1427
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.79
      3. Free- Gluten Free Rice Porridge (M&S)819
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213633

See more discussions