Found 3rd Jul 2009
Have been randomly reading stuff online and came across a recent article saying to watch out for money being taken out accounts for £30 of o2 pre pay credit.

decided to check mine not thinking id be at threat but because i got paid today.

got £30 on my card!

just a warning lads/laddettes

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…651

digitalspy.co.uk/for…939

forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho…265

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

ive just got a new card

cant believe it

Banned

decided to check mine not thinking id be at threat but because i got paid today.

got £30 on my card

So, in English, does that mean you HAVE £30 on your card or someone took £30 off?

Original Poster Banned

Pluun;5657631

decided to check mine not thinking id be at threat but because i got paid … decided to check mine not thinking id be at threat but because i got paid today.got £30 on my cardSo, in English, does that mean you HAVE £30 on your card or someone took £30 off?

take a guess pal....

someones took £30 off

tranaction was 2nd (yesterday) didnt even move out house yesterday!

Original Poster Banned

tell a lie i was 7-1 in work but never used the card

Original Poster Banned

called them up, couldnt tell me anything, said can you think of a suspect?

i said yea, CEX ( i think there online security is terrible, there thing stores my details)

what a mess that was trying to explain what CEX was and i didnt mean sex. :w00t:

yeah have been hit too and not for the first time have had to beg for entire new account as this is the second time, change of card makes no difference folks. change account numbers if u take my advice. thats what i have got them to do at last. £600 quid in couple of days to be refunded. be wise and check folks. have gd weekend out there.

Banned

my GF had 2 x £30 O2 debits as well a couple of months ago and she isnt even with O2!

Did read that it was down to shopto (or someone similar) getting hacked and all their credit card database getting stolen.

Banned

yep, shopto got hacked and didnt tell any of their customers!

google.co.uk/sea…rch

Original Poster Banned

csiman;5660656

yep, shopto got hacked and didnt tell any of their … yep, shopto got hacked and didnt tell any of their customers!http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=shopto+hacked&btnG=Google+Search

did you buy from there and then have the issues?

i bought from them months ago?

i think it may be cex

Banned

hncb0809;5662611

did you buy from there and then have the issues?i bought from them months … did you buy from there and then have the issues?i bought from them months ago?i think it may be cex

yep :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions