Found 31st Aug 2009
Good morning people, how are we all this dark dreary Bank Holiday morning?

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
23 Comments

Morning.Mike.feeling a bit sad today.How are You?

Morning, miserable isn't it. Hope you all have a good day

i'm having a great day so far!

Just went out to feed the birds .... it is warmer outside than it is indoors Morning all!

morning all, just got up for work, hope you all have a nice day

Original Poster

kt21;6165942

Morning.Mike.feeling a bit sad today.How are You?

Morning KT ... feeling the same ....been in work for over an hour ..only another ten to go, having a piece of toast and a hot cup of English Breakfast Tea :thumbsup: what are you doing today ? why are you feeling sad????

Aw was up at 4am to take daughter to the train station, train was running later and later, slow panic setting in as had to catch the Eurostar at st Pancras, now have come home all alone:( won't see her for months now as shes working abroad.

Back to work tomorrow.

Hey ho-just one of those days.

Sounds a long shift you have there.

Original Poster

kt21;6166068

Aw was up at 4am to take daughter to the train station, train was running … Aw was up at 4am to take daughter to the train station, train was running later and later, slow panic setting in as had to catch the Eurostar at st Pancras, now have come home all alone:( won't see her for months now as shes working abroad.Back to work tomorrow.Hey ho-just one of those days.Sounds a long shift you have there.

...yeah but I only work 5 days a week........ what have you got planned for today?
Don't sit around moping .... do something exciting .... have a few Boddingtons ...not right now of course ...leave it a couple of hours at least.

Was supposed to be out with a friend but they are on an airport run- a flight delayed from yesterday!

Not really into Boddingtons-you can have mine.(when you have finished work that is)

Think its back to bed soon for me.

Original Poster

kt21;6166096

Was supposed to be out with a friend but they are on an airport run- a … Was supposed to be out with a friend but they are on an airport run- a flight delayed from yesterday!Not really into Boddingtons-you can have mine.(when you have finished work that is)Think its back to bed soon for me.

Have a good sleep:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Morning had lots planned today but the outside world looks a bit dull so it may be a sofa day for me:)

Original Poster

mikebike;6166175

Morning had lots planned today but the outside world looks a bit dull so … Morning had lots planned today but the outside world looks a bit dull so it may be a sofa day for me:)

You lucky b*gger :w00t: anything good on the box?

[FONT=Verdana]Been struggling to get out bed since back of 7:00am - shouldn't have drunk those cans of cider last night...then moved over to the vodka...ouch! :oops:

Plus I need to get into the office and do eight hours worth of work to finish off a pain in the **** project before I have a conference call at 10:00pm tonight...bloody Americans have no concept of timezones! :x

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

morning all

im miserable, been up all night ill. Diagnosed with suspected swine flu so im now quarantined in bedroom for a week . Looks like HOTUKDEALS will be seeing me around mucho this week!

Original Poster

pcnutta;6166339

morning allim miserable, been up all night ill. Diagnosed with suspected … morning allim miserable, been up all night ill. Diagnosed with suspected swine flu so im now quarantined in bedroom for a week . Looks like HOTUKDEALS will be seeing me around mucho this week!

Ifs thats you in your avatar it will make my week seeing mucho more of you:w00t:

lol yeah its me.

im already getting swine flu jokes text to me! ohh the joys of sympathetic friends! loll

pcnutta;6166370

lol yeah its me.im already getting swine flu jokes text to me! ohh the … lol yeah its me.im already getting swine flu jokes text to me! ohh the joys of sympathetic friends! loll

OMG! its made ur hair go purple??!!!

....seriously hope u get better...its like a normal flu, but twice the symptons

also how les miserable is it today:x

[COLOR="Red"]Good morning, not to good today didn't get back from work until 6am so not had much sleep
Think it will be a relaxing day in the garden with a few beers if the weather stays nice :?[/COLOR]

taurus_the_bull;6166482

OMG! its made ur hair go purple??!!!....seriously hope u get better...its … OMG! its made ur hair go purple??!!!....seriously hope u get better...its like a normal flu, but twice the symptonsalso how les miserable is it today:x

yes purple, pink and blue!! ( i use clip in extensions) loll

my puppy is crying outside my bedroom door for me!!:( would he catch it? loll

Original Poster

pcnutta;6166529

yes purple, pink and blue!! ( i use clip in extensions) lollmy puppy is … yes purple, pink and blue!! ( i use clip in extensions) lollmy puppy is crying outside my bedroom door for me!!:( would he catch it? loll

Is it a cross breed ....... has it got any pig in it?:whistling:

i know i said id be about but ive been feeling so rotten.. even cried to hubs on phone in work wanting him home!! wot a baby am i! never felt this rough b4.
Anyone do anythin nice?

Banned

pcnutta;6171601

i know i said id be about but ive been feeling so rotten.. even cried to … i know i said id be about but ive been feeling so rotten.. even cried to hubs on phone in work wanting him home!! wot a baby am i! never felt this rough b4. Anyone do anythin nice?

Aw, hope you feel better soon x x

i wouldnt wish this on anyone love. Ive never felt so low and cried so much from feeling poorly ever! to top it all off kids wont stop rowing so im listening to that as well.and work wouldnt let hubs have day off to look after kids whilst i rest.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights66
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79
    3. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    4. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22

See more discussions