Groups
    EXPIRED

bank of scotland, what time does your pay go in?

waiting on a bacs transfer (wages) and my bank is the bank of scotland. What time do they activate the transactions? i was hoping it was midnight, but, my online banking says, no.

13 Comments

I am with HBOS and it used to be 3 or 4am, but seems to be 1am now.

I think 4am they poll

I find most banks update their system at around 4am.

I had a terrible shock one morning when I logged in at 2am and found that my bank was in negative when it should have been in big credit. I was going to have to call the bank the next morning when I had a flight to catch!

Luckily when I logged in again at 7am, all the money was put back. Phew. They don't half mess around with your money during the night. oO

HSBC do theirs at around 01.30 am.

dcx_badass

Talk about living on the breadline...

Some people do. Nothing wrong with it.

dcx_badass

Talk about living on the breadline...

I think the OP just wants to get in first with those midnight bargain deals on here. X)

No. Are you?

Should probably clarify actually, what I meant was, there's no shame in it.

Original Poster

Well the money went in at 12.35, so cool.

mutley1

I find most banks update their system at around 4am.I had a terrible … I find most banks update their system at around 4am.I had a terrible shock one morning when I logged in at 2am and found that my bank was in negative when it should have been in big credit. I was going to have to call the bank the next morning when I had a flight to catch!Luckily when I logged in again at 7am, all the money was put back. Phew. They don't half mess around with your money during the night. oO

My bank withdrew my overdraft facility last month on one of my accounts, I didn't realise and when I checked last night I had 265 pounds worth of charges! I was overdrawn by about 11 pounds and bought a few low value things from Amazon, each time being charged 25 pounds!

The bank (santander) were really good about it and reversed the charges, was quite a worry for a bit though

how are these old threads popping up when they have no new comments? FP?

miles136

I think they are getting spam comments which are being deleted.

miles136

[ hotukdeals.com/fee…433 ]

fanpages

[ … [ http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/what-s-with-necro-bumps-2743726?p=31486433 ]

I knew u would know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29130
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions