Groups

Bank Transfer is so Cool....

I don't even see half my money, I just BT it here and there. Its funny how you can transfer x amount to somewhere without actually seeing the cash.

I use my bank card alot of shops and posh restaurants as well, it seems sort of surreal

Bank Transfers are cool

32 Comments

Banned

Its all that money u make from the stock market

wait until you have a wife and kid..... you'll never see the other half of your money either.

i'd be careful because the amount shown in bank sometimes is not realtime ie still takes 3 days ...

makes u wonder why the banks take a whole week to process cheques for eg.

Original Poster

ODB_69;2531219

Its all that money u make from the stock market

lol lets not go down that road for a few days:-D, dont want to see more people getting banned now do we

MinstrelMan;2531223

wait until you have a wife and kid..... you'll never see the other half … wait until you have a wife and kid..... you'll never see the other half of your money either.

jeez, if only they'd stick to half of mine I'd be happy :roll:

Original Poster

kippy;2531227

i'd be careful because the amount shown in bank sometimes is not realtime … i'd be careful because the amount shown in bank sometimes is not realtime ie still takes 3 days ...makes u wonder why the banks take a whole week to process cheques for eg.

yeah on my bank account it has this "view current balance" which shows what is going to be taken out so it ain't that bad.

Also if you BT to someone else it only takes 2hours now, all banks have improved there systems

Original Poster

thej;2531225

Don't agree with you there,most of mine ends up in my wifes account … Don't agree with you there,most of mine ends up in my wifes account somehow,i used to be so much richer before this darn modern technology came along:-(

MinstrelMan;2531223

wait until you have a wife and kid..... you'll never see the other half … wait until you have a wife and kid..... you'll never see the other half of your money either.

Thats why im going to be a playa for life!:?

If you give me your bank account number and sort code, i can transfer the monies into your account...

h0dgy;2531262

If you give me your bank account number and sort code, i can transfer the … If you give me your bank account number and sort code, i can transfer the monies into your account...

:lol:

but you promised it me ages ago..... I still gotz the email

Original Poster

h0dgy;2531262

If you give me your bank account number and sort code, i can transfer the … If you give me your bank account number and sort code, i can transfer the monies into your account...

the funny thing about this is you really can!

twinks;2531268

To be a real player hun you need to spend EVERY penny you got :-D

i think ill get married then

you can take me to a posh restarant if ya want. lol

twinks;2531257

.......i wonder how long it will be before there arent any banks on the … .......i wonder how long it will be before there arent any banks on the high street

the way things are going at the mo, i wonder if there willbe any banks left at all!

Banned

charlie2;2531326

you can take me to a posh restarant if ya want. lol

Translated: Burger King...cause its dearer than McDonalds!!!

MinstrelMan;2531270

:lol:but you promised it me ages ago..... I still gotz the email

Cousin Benson began proceedings to transfer the monies, however he encountered a security problem at your bank...

Basically sir, if we do not pay the monies into your bank account soon, we will have to charge you storage because we have to keep the monies here.

Banned

thej;2531363

Classy :thumbsup:

KFC out too...smears there make up with all that grease

ODB_69;2531347

sound about right, i don't mind i like bk, although maybe push the boat out a little and take me to kfc

black gerbil1;2531249

Also if you BT to someone else it only takes 2hours now, all banks have … Also if you BT to someone else it only takes 2hours now, all banks have improved there systems

Transfer £500.00 to this account 20-33-77 80156837 and we'll time it to make sure the banks are on their toes.
    :thumbsup:

Banned

ODB_69;2531347

ODB_69;2531389

KFC out too...smears there make up with all that grease

charlie2;2531400

sound about right, i don't mind i like bk, although maybe push the boat … sound about right, i don't mind i like bk, although maybe push the boat out a little and take me to kfc

LOL

Psychic or what!!!

ODB_69;2531449

LOLPsychic or what!!!

would u pick my lottery numbers please

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;2531410

Transfer £500.00 to this account 20-33-77 80156837 and we'll time … Transfer £500.00 to this account 20-33-77 80156837 and we'll time it to make sure the banks are on their toes.:thumbsup:

hmmm okay:thumbsup:

http://static.flickr.com/46/113694495_33d2410dc6.jpg
    http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rte/lowres/rten118l.jpg

black gerbil1;2531249

yeah on my bank account it has this "view current balance" which shows … yeah on my bank account it has this "view current balance" which shows what is going to be taken out so it ain't that bad. Also if you BT to someone else it only takes 2hours now, all banks have improved there systems

Assuming its not the last Friday of any month when the whole systems tends to slow down greatly although no doubt you are well aware of this fact

black gerbil1;2531552

hmmm okay:thumbsup:

You are right about only seeing half your money.
    I asked you to transfer £500.00 and you only sent £250.00 :w00t:

One word of warning about B/T's.

If you are using B/T to [COLOR="Red"]buy[/COLOR] items off the net, especially the likes of Ebay, make sure you 100% know and trust your seller.

Bank transfers are extremely difficult to reverse.

Other than that they are a no brainer. How long before the banks find a way of charging for B/T's though ??

Original Poster

hottoshop;2532677

One word of warning about B/T's.If you are using B/T to … One word of warning about B/T's.If you are using B/T to [COLOR="Red"]buy[/COLOR] items off the net, especially the likes of Ebay, make sure you 100% know and trust your seller.Bank transfers are extremely difficult to reverse.Other than that they are a no brainer. How long before the banks find a way of charging for B/T's though ??

Can they be reversed? didn't know that.

hottoshop;2532677

Other than that they are a no brainer. How long before the banks find a … Other than that they are a no brainer. How long before the banks find a way of charging for B/T's though ??

I don't think that there is any legislation to stop BT's being charged is there?

black gerbil1;2533821

Can they be reversed? didn't know that.

Yes they can be reversed but only under certain criteria. You would need to question your own bank to find out the exact details and with respect to the counter assistants you may have to aim your question to a member of management.

Certain banks will try and charge you for doing a bank transfer at branch level. Halifax and Abbey have been two who don't seem to be able to train their counter clerks correctly.
    The confusion, if that's the right word, is around which kind of bank transfer you use.
    Normal UK bank to bank transfers are at present free for personal accounts.
    Online bank transfers are normally problem free.

Business accounts carry different terms and conditions.

I believe the way is open for Banks to start charging for Bank Transfers at any future time. My guess is that it will stay free until the banks can find a way of them all starting to charge at the same time.

UK/English Bank customers are way behind European Bank customers with regards to B/T. For some reason we do not trust the B/T system when in actual fact if you use it properly it is a safer and quicker way to transfer funds.

There have been recent changes to the B/T system so you do need to double check with your own bank and make sure you know the full T&C's of your bank.

Original Poster

^^

thanks for that info bra, could come in handy sometime. would rep for that helpful piece, but have to spread

isnt it cool how that machine in the wall gives you money

Original Poster

loupomm;2534899

isnt it cool how that machine in the wall gives you money

Its called an ATM but yeah:thumbsup:

http://www.worthalaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/priceless_atm.jpg
    think she ran out of change for the public loo?

Original Poster

lol were do you find these pics!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1643
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246

See more discussions