Groups

bank transfer payments

Are these safe and how do I do it as i've never used it before i've always used paypal.

I need to recieve the payment btw not send it!

6 Comments

Safe mate - bank transfer can not be resinded by a sender once sent.. Well they can, but it's near impossible and requirse a hell of allot of leg work contacting ya bank, convincing them.. Contacting your bank, then you etc.... Getting all facts etc.

Original Poster

spritey;8320558

Safe mate - bank transfer can not be resinded by a sender once sent.. … Safe mate - bank transfer can not be resinded by a sender once sent.. Well they can, but it's near impossible and requirse a hell of allot of leg work contacting ya bank, convincing them.. Contacting your bank, then you etc.... Getting all facts etc.

What Will the person who's sending me the payment need (details of mine but which ones?)

Cheers!

You just need to give them sort code, account number, name , also ask for a reference word so you know that the payment has gone through, easy to check.
    Never had a problem and have had over 80 BT's before.
    also the name of your bank, eg Lloyds

Banned

sort code, account number and possibly your name

perfectly safe

Original Poster

mrman007;8320603

You just need to give them sort code, account number, name , also ask for … You just need to give them sort code, account number, name , also ask for a reference word so you know that the payment has gone through, easy to check.Never had a problem and have had over 80 BT's before. :)also the name of your bank, eg Lloyds

Awesome cheers guys

everything you need to give is on a cheque so its the exact same thing only faster
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872378
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27131
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions