Groups

Bank Transfers Help

I need help with Bank Transfers

Is there a Fee to use bank transfer?

Im with Natwest and on their website it says 20pounds Fee Is this true?

What Details do i need to give to recieve a Bank Transfer and Do i pay fees for Receiving?

8 Comments

bank transfers (BACS) between UK banks are free to send and receive.

Unless you use CHAPS.. that guarantees the money to be transferred within a few hours so they charge a fee

andrewr;6209615

bank transfers (BACS) between UK banks are free to send and … bank transfers (BACS) between UK banks are free to send and receive.Unless you use CHAPS.. that guarantees the money to be transferred within a few hours so they charge a fee

as above, most transfers dont take too long anyway in my experience so probably no need to pay :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok Thanks But Do I have to goto a Branch To Send a Bank Transfer If i do What Details do i need to take?

Hash112;6209652

Ok Thanks But Do I have to goto a Branch To Send a Bank Transfer If i do … Ok Thanks But Do I have to goto a Branch To Send a Bank Transfer If i do What Details do i need to take?

You can do it online or at a branch.

Sort code and account number for the account you're sending to should be enough

Hash112;6209652

Ok Thanks But Do I have to goto a Branch To Send a Bank Transfer If i do … Ok Thanks But Do I have to goto a Branch To Send a Bank Transfer If i do What Details do i need to take?

You can do it online if you have set up Internet Banking

Hash112;6209652

have you got internet banking? if so you just need the other acc no, sort code and name :thumbsup: If not I assume it will be the same but maybe someone else can clarify, i do it regularly on t internet :-D

Original Poster

Nope I havnt Got internet Banking So I proberly will End Up Using a Branch

you have to check your account TnCs, am afraid
    my HSBC: free up to £10,000, For over £10,000 they charge £20 (between HSBC accounts) and £30 (to other banks)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32170
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1425
      3. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.55
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914

See more discussions