Groups

banking help please..............

keep getting about 10 messages a day from banks on my emails and im not with any of them,i've tryed to block them but they stil come through also i got one about an hour ago that asks me to sign in because of a security upgrade but it looks like a fake and not offical,anyone had one of these emails,it was from hsbc
    cheers

9 Comments

i get the odd one dont know the web address but i found the email addr of the company directors and ceo i just sent a copy to them

Original Poster

the sedge;5578401

i get the odd one dont know the web address but i found the email addr … i get the odd one dont know the web address but i found the email addr of the company directors and ceo i just sent a copy to them

cheers for that:):)

I get them aswell i just mark as phising scam

Are you on Facebook? I've only started getting them since I joined facebook. Up to then I was very lucky with spam messages. I originally tried signing up to facebook using a hotmail account I rarely use, however it crashed inbetween me signing up and letting me in, so I couldn't actually access it. Regret having signed up with my other email address now.

if you post your email address anywhere you will start receiving spam and phishing mails, they collect the addresses by scanning forums and blogs... Set up another address for personal use and never use it for any purchases, posts, ebay, paypal, etc and use the one thats being spammed for that stuff. It means checking two sites but at least will have your important stuff in and the other one just check when waiting for updates, etc

its a scam

I get about 10 of these every day - ignore them.

Original Poster

Dumpling;5578633

Are you on Facebook? I've only started getting them since I joined … Are you on Facebook? I've only started getting them since I joined facebook. Up to then I was very lucky with spam messages. I originally tried signing up to facebook using a hotmail account I rarely use, however it crashed inbetween me signing up and letting me in, so I couldn't actually access it. Regret having signed up with my other email address now.

yeer mine started doing it all when i joined facebook,internet was down last night on my computer
    cheers:thumbsup:

Definitely a scam, don't click on any links and log in!!!

A lot of banks' websites (the real website) have an e-mail address where you can forward dodgy e-mails like these.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator24
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345

See more discussions