Banks that offer cashback or Deals when you join?

Banned
Hi are there any banks that offer cashback or Deals when you join?

Regards

5 Comments

Allience and liester giving 100 pounds when you open new account at the mo. but there is a minimum amount you have to have going in each month. A grand i think.

kdnewport;6518996

Allience and liester giving 100 pounds when you open new account at the … Allience and liester giving 100 pounds when you open new account at the mo. but there is a minimum amount you have to have going in each month. A grand i think.

no its only £500 but you have to have all your direct debits transfered across

I used to use Alliance and Leicester, but they made me close the account when they were informed I was mentally disabled - probably illegal too!

But, used to withdraw some cash and pay back in, to ensure that I beat their minimum credit in rule, hope that helps.

Don't know how they know they have all of your direct debits though, do they ring your suppliers, or analyse your old bank's statements?

Read MSE at moneysavingexpert.com/ban…nts

But it doesn't mention the small print at A&L, where you can close your account, then re-apply after three months - and get the cashback or other benefit you are interested in again! So you and your wife could open and close separate bank accounts six months apart, and refer eact other for shared £50 bonus, and go via Quidco for another £45, and get the £100 (or 6% fixed interest for a year on balance up to £2.5K)! Yes, it works. Once you've switched, it's easy to do it again and again. :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions