Banksy's Official Store Opens Tonight @ Gross Domestic Product

Posted 1st Oct
Just a heads up for any banksy fans! If it's anything like the stunts he's done in the past, this store probably won't be open that long (according to his Instagram it's being opened as the result of a lawsuit)...
3303139.jpgHe's also opened a shop in Croydon where the doors don't open
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
landros101/10/2019 19:32

Banksy's still only a graffiti artist that damages other people's property …Banksy's still only a graffiti artist that damages other people's property without there permission.

*their.

and if by 'damaging' you mean adding £100k of value, he is welcome to my house lol
12 Comments
Hi @Roxa_Man_300
Thanks for posting but as this is info rather than a Deal we have moved to Misc
Banksy's still only a graffiti artist that damages other people's property without there permission.
landros101/10/2019 19:32

Banksy's still only a graffiti artist that damages other people's property …Banksy's still only a graffiti artist that damages other people's property without there permission.

*their.

and if by 'damaging' you mean adding £100k of value, he is welcome to my house lol
Thanks for the heads up about this
AMaky01/10/2019 19:37

*their.and if by 'damaging' you mean adding £100k of value, he is welcome …*their.and if by 'damaging' you mean adding £100k of value, he is welcome to my house lol

It is still unsolicited graffiti.
Any idea what the url is?
landros101/10/2019 19:46

It is still unsolicited graffiti.

When, exactly, is graffiti solicited?

Other than define exactly what graffiti is, I don't understand your point. Art isn't confined to canvas.
Edited by: "RossD89" 1st Oct
Love Banksy. He has been to Liverpool several times, Thought his rat was brilliant, painted on an old pub in town

38588172-J3bIY.jpg
RossD8901/10/2019 21:33

When, exactly, is graffiti solicited? (confused)Other than define exactly …When, exactly, is graffiti solicited? (confused)Other than define exactly what graffiti is, I don't understand your point. Art isn't confined to canvas.

Art is subjective.
Damaging other people's property without their permission is NOT art ,it is vandalism.
landros101/10/2019 23:11

Art is subjective.Damaging other people's property without their …Art is subjective.Damaging other people's property without their permission is NOT art ,it is vandalism.

"art is subjective"

As is your opinion.

Middle ground reached.

Hurray!
RossD8901/10/2019 23:23

"art is subjective"As is your opinion.Middle ground reached. Hurray!

If your property had graffiti sprayed all over it and it was not" Banksy" would it still be art ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants