Groups

Banned User

Is there a way of finding out why a user has been banned?

I've "sold" a PS3 to someone but now it looks like they are banned so the transaction won't be completed.

I know one site I use have a thread for reasons why people are banned but I'm not aware of a similar one here. Anyone know?

11 Comments

Have you taken payment yet? Also exchanged details?

Been discussed already today.

A thread was on earlier regarding th same member , spritey i think , but got spammed so not sure of the outome !

Original Poster

Ah ok! Frustrating lol

Original Poster

LoveHearts

Looks like he might have scammed another … Looks like he might have scammed another http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/pink-ds-lite-with-bratz-game/921784

love your pic!

I was expecting a payment today from him for a ds too, no payment, thread earlier one of the mods said he had been banned for being a multi

i got a one day ban last week for advisng peeps to join Topcashback to save money grrrr is this site part of Quidco ?

TommyCooper

i got a one day ban last week for advisng peeps to join Topcashback to … i got a one day ban last week for advisng peeps to join Topcashback to save money grrrr is this site part of Quidco ?

oO whats that got to do with this OP?

TommyCooper

i got a one day ban last week for advisng peeps to join Topcashback to … i got a one day ban last week for advisng peeps to join Topcashback to save money grrrr is this site part of Quidco ?

No you got a one day suspension, a ban tends to be more permanent. For most members anyway! ;-)

bossyboots

oO whats that got to do with this OP?

Ah i love a woman who is so Masterful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1216
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764453
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846248
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)88

See more discussions