Banned XBox 360 - wot does it mean!?

I see there are quite a few "banned" xbox 360's on here. If I were to buy one (never owned xbox at all!), does it mean I can still play normal legit games, and I just wouldn't be able to play on line against others???

Was thinking of PS3 but budgets can't stretch, so thought of buying one of these!

Any pitfalls i should be on the look out for please??

Thanks

14 Comments

Well no you can't use any online features, however, 90% of the time they are flashed so that means you can play backups :P.

Online is the best part of the xbox i feel.

Whats your budget for xbox as a few deals flying about at the moment

Original Poster

Starr;6816915

Online is the best part of the xbox i feel.Whats your budget for xbox as … Online is the best part of the xbox i feel.Whats your budget for xbox as a few deals flying about at the moment

I was thinking of getting it for my son (7 yrs), so not really interested in on line gaming. Budget - cheap as chips!! :-D What price do banned ones go for??

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6816911

Well no you can't use any online features, however, 90% of the time they … Well no you can't use any online features, however, 90% of the time they are flashed so that means you can play backups :P.

Thanks so general games that i buy would work perfectly well.

melmorc;6816948

I was thinking of getting it for my son (7 yrs), so not really interested … I was thinking of getting it for my son (7 yrs), so not really interested in on line gaming. Budget - cheap as chips!! :-D What price do banned ones go for??

you can usually pick a banned one up for around £50 - £60, ideal if you don't want to play online

melmorc;6816970

Thanks so general games that i buy would work perfectly well.

And games from the market :roll:

souljacker;6816986

you can usually pick a banned one up for around £50 - £60, ideal if you d … you can usually pick a banned one up for around £50 - £60, ideal if you don't want to play online

They've been selling for £60-80 on here lately.
someone was selling for £57 and everyone agreed it was dirt cheap!!!

the porter;6817017

:oops:

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for helpful advice. Rep being left and I'll be in the lookout! Just need to sell a few things!

the porter;6817017

:oops:

porter crashes the second hand 360 market..:lol:

i once brought a banned xbox 360 for 30. I then sent it to M$ in a different unbanned shell for a repair, and it came back unbanned :). I was wrong and i should not have done that, but i was young and needing money.

the porter;6817101

strike you will take that to your grave with you

and he'd do it again lol :-D

Met-Cast;6817133

and he'd do it again lol :-D

Yeah, because Bill Gates is a free mason.

Welcome to the new world order.

Hey melmorc thought i'd say, people who never playedd modded games are getting banned too!
Hah. quite funny dont ya think?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions