Groups

Banned xbox 360's

Banned
    so i've seen about 4 banned xbox 360's up for sale today my question is this .... is it really that important to play modern warfare 2 early and get a ban ?

12 Comments

totally agree, i think its pathetic they do this, it damages the gaming world, truly pathetic

Even those not playing Modern Warfare 2 are getting banned :lol: Seems it's Microsofts clamp down purge again.

M$ are on a banning spree right now it would seem.

don't think it has anything directly to do with playing illegal copies of mw2 early

phatboy123;6793133

M$ are on a banning spree right now it would seem.don't think it has … M$ are on a banning spree right now it would seem.don't think it has anything to do with mw2

Me either.

Theres been a couple of dodgy looking non-scene releases recently

is modern warefare 2 even out on torrents yet?

phatboy123;6793133

M$ are on a banning spree right now it would seem.don't think it has … M$ are on a banning spree right now it would seem.don't think it has anything to do with mw2

this

Mine was banned about 3 months ago and never really wanted online and now might try it for modern warfare 2 i'd never play a game early anyway!

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;6793133

apert from the ones that have been on MW2 of course

ALICOM007;6793172

is modern warefare 2 even out on torrents yet?

Since the weekend

Original Poster Banned

i have a copy coming tomoz (legit) from a mate

phatboy123;6793133

Of course it is.

The most anticipated game of the past several years is about to be released and that is why MS have dropped the Banhammer.

Sure those who have been playing the downloaded MW2 may or may not have been banned and playing it may not have been a direct influence on being banhammered, But you can bet your ass the MW2 release is the one of the main reasons its come when it has!

Jetpac;6793295

Of course it is.The most anticipated game of the past several years is … Of course it is.The most anticipated game of the past several years is about to be released and that is why MS have dropped the Banhammer.Sure those who have been playing the downloaded MW2 may or may not have been banned and playing it may not have been a direct influence on being banhammered, But you can bet your ass the MW2 release is the one of the main reasons its come when it has!

I think if we're looking at the bigger picture here then you might be right. :thumbsup:

however my comment was aimed more at the.....

is it really that important to play modern warfare 2 early and get a ban … is it really that important to play modern warfare 2 early and get a ban ?

comment in the OP of this thread, sorry if I was unclear.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions