EXPIRED

Banned Xbox360 - Game Saves.

Heya,

My Xbox360 got banned yesterday, just wondering if its okay to put my Banned hard drive onto my other unbanned 360? I also have a 512meg memory card aswell.

Thanks

10 Comments

Apparantly the saves will show as corrupt on other 360's.

Nah copy your gamesaves to your memory card. Only your gamesaves not the profile.

If you have loaded the gamesave already whilst the console is banned they will be corrupt.

Original Poster

yeah i think there all correpted, not botherd tho. just wanna know if its safe to move the banned consoles Hard drive over to the unbaned one, dont want that one banned too! (the other cosnoel isnt flashed btw)

Banned

Tanchi;6871300

yeah i think there all correpted, not botherd tho. just wanna know if its … yeah i think there all correpted, not botherd tho. just wanna know if its safe to move the banned consoles Hard drive over to the unbaned one, dont want that one banned too! (the other cosnoel isnt flashed btw)

if u mean the banned one isnt flashed get onto ms

Original Poster

hncb0809;6871625

if u mean the banned one isnt flashed get onto ms

I have two Xboxes, one is flashed and was banned yesterday, the other not flashed.
I would liek to know if i put the Hard Drive from the Banned Xbox onto my non-baned console will the unbaned console be okay. i.e will it flag it in anyway?

Delete the live profile. Move HDD to clean box, log on to Live and recover gamertag. Any saves that have not been played since your machine was banned will be okay.

Would I be right in thinking that I could transfer all my game saves from my banned console to the memory card, then just format the hard drive and it would be fine on another console?

http://tribewithted.mlblogs.com/nelson-haha.gif

This is great , all the pirates getting banned, well done microsoft

Bully;6874409

This is great , all the pirates getting banned, well done microsoft

Not all :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions