Groups

Banqueting hall in the enfield area (london)

Need to find a banqueting hall that is around half way between harrow and stratford so around enfield, can anyone help. Thanks x

15 Comments

Try Forty Hall in Enfield

deejaychaos;5675209

Was trying to remember that one.

deejaychaos;5675209

my kids love it there, its a beautiful space

WoolyM;5675126

Capel Manor might be a … Capel Manor might be a possibilityhttp://www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk/faqs.asp

gorgeous here too

theres a large hall and space at the back of the pub at alli palli ( alexandra palace, the highest point in london ) really lovely views.

Ally Pally is really nice but again I didnt realse that they did room hire

WoolyM;5676139

Ally Pally is really nice but again I didnt realse that they did room hire

I dunno for sure but i imagine they might for weddings etc.

OH and I had the whole room to ourselves and the kids for a private breakfast the one morning, it was gorgeous!

ClarityofMind;5676164

I dunno for sure but i imagine they might for weddings etc.OH and I had … I dunno for sure but i imagine they might for weddings etc.OH and I had the whole room to ourselves and the kids for a private breakfast the one morning, it was gorgeous!

Thats sounds really nice. Was it expensive?

I found this website might be useful uk-parties.co.uk/ven…php

What kind of a budget are you on? When you mention banquetting it's obviously not small, but I have a few idea's.

The Ponsbourne is quite nice slightly north of Enfield
    Also the De vere venue is beautiful... Not far off the M25 (2 mins) deverevenues.co.uk/fin…tml

The Ridgeway Hotel is often a popular choice but that is just on the outside of the heart of ENfield - not so close to the M25 ridgewayhotel.co.uk/fun…spx however, it is easily accessible from Junction 24 of the M25

Also in a similar area is the West Lodge Park Hotel bealeshotels.co.uk/wes…rk/

Original Poster

thanks everyone, it's for LO's birthday and for around 50 people x

We go to the Grove Hotel for a Sunday meal - usually a group of around 12 of us. It has to be booked up well in advance, but is well worth it..

Aahh just thought this is a buffet style restaurant. I don't know if they cater for parties

thegrove.co.uk/

It's on off Junction 19 of the M25 I believe

Original Poster

It's in october so planning early for once
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions