Groups

Barbecue Flavoured Worm Crisps, It seems they can't even be given away......

....I wonder why?!!

Boffer are trying to give them away but they've been there for ages!
    Come on people, get your freebies so we can see what the next deal is!

37 Comments

Oh no hehe. Those look nasty.

I got mine ages ago. Don't know why, I'm veggie lol

as somoeone pointed out on boffer halloween is coming :whistling:

yeh i got mine to, i will never eat them but a freebie is a freebie!

Original Poster

lol, they look so gross!

If I had a kudos of 10 I'd probably get them just to show off the grossness.

People actually farm worms for people to eat, now thats just wrong, surely :roll:

Original Poster

halloween, good call I guess

I've just got some...I wonder if they're nice!? If not, I'll feed 'em to the chickens! lol

masterbrown;2984704

I got mine ages ago. Don't know why, I'm veggie lol

Same here, everyone in the house is vegetarian.

I am planning on keeping them until someone starts trying to convert me to eating meat again, and then getting them out :thumbsup:

yep some nice juicey worms to go with the chocolate covered ants and scorpions that will make their way into the "treat" bucket :whistling:

I'm sure that they will come in handy when Me and my mates have had a few drinks haha

Got mine, the baby will eat them lol

Now sold out!

Whoever gets them post a video of you eating them! If mine come first I am game!

harlzter;2984795

Whoever gets them post a video of you eating them! If mine come first I … Whoever gets them post a video of you eating them! If mine come first I am game!

You're on! :-D

Pitbikeboy;2984797

Wow to get kudos just go make up … Wow to get kudos just go make up [email protected]@[email protected]@mail.com................

I think they will notice when all the e-mails bounce back as they have been sent to an invalid e-mail address

All gone now.

I got ten and then it tells me there sold out!

i should have a kudos of 1 then lmfao!
    wonder if it works if you keep doing the same email addy

Awwww, I wanted some, and they're gone

Pitbikeboy;2984849

i should have a kudos of 1 then lmfao!wonder if it works if you keep … i should have a kudos of 1 then lmfao!wonder if it works if you keep doing the same email addy

Doesnt allow it, i may just use a email extractor and harvest emails from a forum:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

nope, all my kudos still there, must not have clocked on yet

Original Poster

oh dear what have I started, will be waiting for that video though :thumbsup:

glad they are all gone, shame it wasn't a great deal next though :-(

tessb;2984867

Awwww, I wanted some, and they're gone

Damn, I missed out too :roll:

fireheaven;2985103

Damn, I missed out too :roll:

I'll share mine with you:-D

harlzter;2985193

I'll share mine with you:-D

Why thank you :-D

Just got myself the Stud sensor should have checked the rrp first but I have wanted one for a while anyway

Scorpion Vodka lol

RedIron;2985313

Just got myself the Stud sensor should have checked the rrp first but I … Just got myself the Stud sensor should have checked the rrp first but I have wanted one for a while anyway

I was going to grab one of those, missed out though seem to be around £25 elsewhere unless youve seen them cheaper?

harlzter;2985368

I was going to grab one of those, missed out though seem to be around £25 … I was going to grab one of those, missed out though seem to be around £25 elsewhere unless youve seen them cheaper?

No I haven't actually looked around I was just going to pick one up from B&Q next time I was down there, you can have mine for a tenner delivered when i've finished with it if you like

I only actually need it to put some shelves up

RedIron;2985399

No I haven't actually looked around I was just going to pick one up from … No I haven't actually looked around I was just going to pick one up from B&Q next time I was down there, you can have mine for a tenner delivered when i've finished with it if you like

deal, pm me when you've done with it. and we can do itn thru the fs/ft to keep the gods lol errm i mean mods happy:-D

owens101;2984898

oh dear what have I started, will be waiting for that video though … oh dear what have I started, will be waiting for that video though :thumbsup:glad they are all gone, shame it wasn't a great deal next though :-(

I am looking forward to seeing these videos too - let see if they stick to their word

yuck!

Has anyone actually got a packet they will never eat? If so I'd like a packet, and I will eat them!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions