EXPIRED

Barbie My Size Throne

Hi

Does anybody know if I can still get this anywhere other than ebay?

My niece is desperate for one for her christmas.

Thanks!

7 Comments

no i dont think you can get this in the shops anymore. i do have one though was thinking of giving it to my niece for xmas but i have something else for her so will sell if you are interested but it is a big box so if you want it we would have to sort something out with delivery.

i may also be interested in this if in good condition .and mrs r isnt i live in cheshire so could collect

linw;3707453

i may also be interested in this if in good condition .and mrs r isnt i … i may also be interested in this if in good condition .and mrs r isnt i live in cheshire so could collect

well i wouldnt be able to sell it through this post but i could always do a for sale post if either of you want it and it is brand new in box never even been opened.

greyparrot;3707472

well i wouldnt be able to sell it through this post but i could always do … well i wouldnt be able to sell it through this post but i could always do a for sale post if either of you want it and it is brand new in box never even been opened.

how much please

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, I think it was probably cost to much to post.

Does anybody have one they would be interested in selling, I live near Glasgow.

linw;3707524

how much please

pm me to discuss please.

A seller on Amazon has got one left so be quick - only £25 with p&p

amazon.co.uk/Mat…8-1

My daughter got one of these for her birthday in February that I got for £20 in the sale and for the money it's very good, she still loves sitting in it now as it plays music as they sit down.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?46
    2. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com56
    3. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem56
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2238

See more discussions