Groups

Barbies and birthday parties

taking son to a birthday party today. few questions:

1. how much do u spend on a birthday pressie

2. i bought a babrie in sales a while ago (for these kinda times!) but wondered if the woman would know its a cheap barbie. is this barbie 'in'

gonna go upstairs and fetch her..... tell me what price u think she is. and is she enough?

thanks!

15 Comments

for school parties i normally spend about a fiver, unless you can get a bargain, i would go for the barbie without a problem

starsparkle2311;3584424

£5 if they're a casual friend, £10 if it's a best friend and you're f … £5 if they're a casual friend, £10 if it's a best friend and you're feeling generous

Exactly what I was thinking!:thumbsup:

About £7 for a school friends party, I'm sure the Barbie will be fine just go by the full price of it. If you're worried, just buy a big bag of Haribo or something to go with it.

I normally spend £5 on that kinda of thing. Adds up with 2 kids and all the parties they go to.

Original Poster

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/faiza333/nov2008013.jpg
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/faiza333/nov2008014.jpg

It's a little cold for a barbie, but you could go for a george foreman grill!:-D

Original Poster

thanks for replies girls!

will have to go wrap this now ....toodles!

Original Poster

not enoughr ep to give out

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3584475

It's a little cold for a barbie, but you could go for a george foreman … It's a little cold for a barbie, but you could go for a george foreman grill!:-D

haha!

that barbie looks perfect magic beans, better than some of the duff pressies my 2 get given:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cool! got it for like 2.50 in tescos ages ago. :w00t:

looks great-i usually spend about £5 too-i usually stick a little bag of sweets in too-or in with the card to make it special ! Good old Woolies always have big bags on BOGOF-perfect for this !

Looks perfect !

Banned

What's with the tear drop on her left eye, is she an ex jail bird or something?

[SIZE="2"]It is for a little girl? [/SIZE] :gift:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941349
      2. word association Game73944510
      3. What would be HELL to you?2531
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.56

See more discussions