Barbour Outlet

Found 13th Dec 2012
Anybody ordered from Barbour Outlet? Seems like a Chinese company , who offer delivery to UK.
Community Updates
MiscBarbour
36 Comments
Yeah bro, they legit
Yeah got my waxed jacket from there, legit 1000000% srs
Yeah. Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, all the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.
Edited by: "DJ1" 13th Dec 2012
DJ1

Yeah. Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of … Yeah. Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, wall the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.

For less money than here.

Seems legit
I is wearing me Barber jackets now brahz.
dimebars

I is wearing me Barber jackets now brahz.

Out shooting ?
goldmax

Out shooting ?

Da fedz got nuffink on me man.
Try link below they often have good deals on country wear and they are a good company to deal with, I've used them for years and always get a good service from them.

johnnorris.co.uk/sho…ng/
Seems they have disappeared! Unfortunately they had taken payment for a jacket I had ordered before they cleared!
NI User

Seems they have disappeared! Unfortunately they had taken payment for a … Seems they have disappeared! Unfortunately they had taken payment for a jacket I had ordered before they cleared!

Wtf.

You know we were being sarcastic right?
NI User

Seems they have disappeared! Unfortunately they had taken payment for a … Seems they have disappeared! Unfortunately they had taken payment for a jacket I had ordered before they cleared!

oO
Why did you buy after it was obvious they were not a legitimate company?
First and last time that I will be stung like this!
NI User

But you asked on here and ignored the comments and bought anyway! Why?
Another fine example of common sense not being that common...
I'm thinking of selling some prime Florida swamp real estate really cheap.

Anyone interested?
Your 'sarcasim' is stupid. Some people are not aware of Chinese companies ripping people off by selling replica. For example my mother, a nurse matron, ordered some ghds from china, as soon as I knew, I knew they would be fake. But she didn't have a clue and customs seized them anyway. 'Common sense' doesn't mean someone is a fool so you shouldn't treat anyone like one!! OP sorry you were stung but as a general rule do not buy cheap clothes from china - they will either not turn up, be fake or get seized by customs. X
emilypam3la

Your 'sarcasim' is stupid. Some people are not aware of Chinese companies … Your 'sarcasim' is stupid. Some people are not aware of Chinese companies ripping people off by selling replica. For example my mother, a nurse matron, ordered some ghds from china, as soon as I knew, I knew they would be fake. But she didn't have a clue and customs seized them anyway. 'Common sense' doesn't mean someone is a fool so you shouldn't treat anyone like one!! OP sorry you were stung but as a general rule do not buy cheap clothes from china - they will either not turn up, be fake or get seized by customs. X

I agree with you are saying about some people not being aware of fakes but the op came on here to ask, so they had some kind of a hunch about the site not being authentic or a scam. BUT after reading the replies which obviously indicated the site was not genuine Barbour they STILL went and bought from them and then posted back to say they had, leaving them open to being ridiculed. I find it incredulous that the OP went on to make a purchase and have no sympathy for their obvious stupidity which ultimately is born from greed.
All points taken on the chin!

How I was caught out..... the price was cheaper than UK prices but not by very much and payment was only through Western Union added to the attraction.

Lesson learnt by me and those who now know about it!

Thanks HUKD
NI User

Would you like to buy a bridge?
Mark2111

emilypam3la Your 'sarcasim' is stupid. Some people are not aware of … emilypam3la Your 'sarcasim' is stupid. Some people are not aware of Chinese companies ripping people off by selling replica. For example my mother, a nurse matron, ordered some ghds from china, as soon as I knew, I knew they would be fake. But she didn't have a clue and customs seized them anyway. 'Common sense' doesn't mean someone is a fool so you shouldn't treat anyone like one!! OP sorry you were stung but as a general rule do not buy cheap clothes from china - they will either not turn up, be fake or get seized by customs. XI agree with you are saying about some people not being aware of fakes but the op came on here to ask, so they had some kind of a hunch about the site not being authentic or a scam. BUT after reading the replies which obviously indicated the site was not genuine Barbour they STILL went and bought from them and then posted back to say they had, leaving them open to being ridiculed. I find it incredulous that the OP went on to make a purchase and have no sympathy for their obvious stupidity which ultimately is born from greed.

How did 'yes its authentic 100%' or 'yea I got a jacket from there' tell him it was fake? Tbh if your not a regular here you'd probably not catch on to it being fake. Maybe someone should have politely pointed out that NO it's fake and I wouldn't trust it. As above nobody warned him at all you were all having fun joking around. Tbh I just think its stupid and rude and OP is not to blame nor should he be told 'we told you so' when clearly he was not told....But there we go.
Bloody Irish..
emilypam3la

How did 'yes its authentic 100%' or 'yea I got a jacket from there' tell … How did 'yes its authentic 100%' or 'yea I got a jacket from there' tell him it was fake? Tbh if your not a regular here you'd probably not catch on to it being fake. Maybe someone should have politely pointed out that NO it's fake and I wouldn't trust it. As above nobody warned him at all you were all having fun joking around. Tbh I just think its stupid and rude and OP is not to blame nor should he be told 'we told you so' when clearly he was not told....But there we go.

Dj pointed out that it's pretty unlikely a company would make some coats, ship them to China and then sell them here.

NI User

How I was caught out..... the price was cheaper than UK prices but not by … How I was caught out..... the price was cheaper than UK prices but not by very much and payment was only through Western Union added to the attraction.

Payment through Western Union should be one of the biggest alarm bells, never mind ordering a British-manufactured product from a China based supplier. Technically, the supplier may have been getting the products cheaper because manufacturers sell at a lower price to certain markets (to fit into the cost of living), but I wouldn't trust a supplier like that unless they are well regarded by experts.
Never ever use western union. Ever
DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, all the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.

Sancho, how is this pointing out its fake when he starts with 'yea defo legit'. Sometimes sarcasm isn't appropriate and I believe u all acted stupidly. Anyway on and up, good luck!
Rich3194

Never ever use western union. Ever

I agree, it's a hive for scammers and fraudsters.
emilypam3la

Rich3194 Never ever use western union. EverI agree, it's a hive for … Rich3194 Never ever use western union. EverI agree, it's a hive for scammers and fraudsters.

Phew, I'm glad bout that. U had me worried when u said all!
emilypam3la

DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east … DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, all the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.Sancho, how is this pointing out its fake when he starts with 'yea defo legit'. Sometimes sarcasm isn't appropriate and I believe u all acted stupidly. Anyway on and up, good luck!

Yes, it's definitely our fault. (that was sarcasm again...)
sancho1983

emilypam3la DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from … emilypam3la DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, all the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.Sancho, how is this pointing out its fake when he starts with 'yea defo legit'. Sometimes sarcasm isn't appropriate and I believe u all acted stupidly. Anyway on and up, good luck!Yes, it's definitely our fault. (that was sarcasm again...)

Hey not me sancho, u lot speak for urselves! :-)
emilypam3la

DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east … DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, all the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.Sancho, how is this pointing out its fake when he starts with 'yea defo legit'. Sometimes sarcasm isn't appropriate and I believe u all acted stupidly. Anyway on and up, good luck!

I totally agree....I only hunched on because I'm used to seeing sarcastic comments like these on Misc.
However, if you do not watch these kind of threads often, the sarcasm was not clear whatsoever and it was extremely stupid - but people on this website (or in life) don't learn - so it's not "on and up" but "on and stay the same"

Sorry OP on behalf of misc

Edited by: "Firefly1" 5th Jan 2013
Firefly1

emilypam3la DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from … emilypam3la DJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, all the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.Sancho, how is this pointing out its fake when he starts with 'yea defo legit'. Sometimes sarcasm isn't appropriate and I believe u all acted stupidly. Anyway on and up, good luck!I totally agree....I only hunched on because I'm used to seeing sarcastic comments like these on Misc.However, if you do not watch these kind of threads often, the sarcasm was not clear whatsoever and it was extremely stupid - but people on this website (or in life) don't learn - so on and stay the same

Lol either I'm drunk or you don't make sense
Rich3194

Lol either I'm drunk or you don't make sense

If you read emilypam3las posts from the thread...

Oh wait - you are being sarcastic ?
Edited by: "Firefly1" 5th Jan 2013
Firefly1

Rich3194Firefly1 emilypam3laDJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the … Rich3194Firefly1 emilypam3laDJ1 said ... Deffo legit. They ship the Barbour coats from the north east of England, all the way to China just to ship them back to customers here.Sancho, how is this pointing out its fake when he starts with 'yea defo legit'. Sometimes sarcasm isn't appropriate and I believe u all acted stupidly. Anyway on and up, good luck!I totally agree....I only hunched on because I'm used to seeing sarcastic comments like these on Misc.However, if you do not watch these kind of threads often, the sarcasm was not clear whatsoever and it was extremely stupid - but people on this website (or in life) don't learn - so on and stay the same ;)Lol either I'm drunk or you don't make senseIf you read emilypam3las posts from the thread...Oh wait - you are being sarcastic ? :pEdited By: Firefly1 on Jan 05, 2013 23:50

;-)
Lol this site is mad. Enjoy your weekend guys
Quite a few innocent people don't realize that many on here think they are being clever by making fun of posters who are asking a legitimate question. Poor inadequate creatures, they are not making themselves look clever but simply showing off to their 'friends' and making themselves look pathetic by going against what is supposed to be the whole ethos of this forum which, unless I've got it completly wrong, is to offer help and advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants