Barbour T Shirt price request

Posted 6th Dec 2019
Looking to buy this size L gildersonline.co.uk/pro…ee/

Best price I can find is £21.25 + p&p off the Bay. Can I do better please ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Maybe, maybe not. Your Googling is as good as ours but the price you've found for it seems fair enough.
Haircut_10006/12/2019 19:12

Maybe, maybe not. Your Googling is as good as ours but the price you've …Maybe, maybe not. Your Googling is as good as ours but the price you've found for it seems fair enough.

Thanks for that just thought my googling may not be as good as the collective
deleted1965997
taxboy06/12/2019 19:30

Thanks for that just thought my googling may not be as good as the …Thanks for that just thought my googling may not be as good as the collective

39280312-4vLxg.jpg
If this fails then we are probably not aware of any deals.

Go find some and contribute.
I would actively avoid and happily raise a single finger to any website (inc GOL) that concluded its t&c with with the phrase "We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in."
AndyRoyd06/12/2019 20:19

I would actively avoid and happily raise a single finger to any website …I would actively avoid and happily raise a single finger to any website (inc GOL) that concluded its t&c with with the phrase "We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in."

AndyRoyd06/12/2019 20:19

I would actively avoid and happily raise a single finger to any website …I would actively avoid and happily raise a single finger to any website (inc GOL) that concluded its t&c with with the phrase "We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in."

Sounda a bit scummy but any website and anyone has that right doesnt mean theyll win and that they will lol

Think its just trying to scare scammers
Edited by: "Norseg" 7th Dec 2019
Norseg07/12/2019 16:55

Sounda a bit scummy but any website and anyone has that right doesnt mean …Sounda a bit scummy but any website and anyone has that right doesnt mean theyll win lol

That wasn't the point of the post. The point was to note that the merchant has a particularly agressive attitude towards its customers, hence I choose not to be a customer and the merchant can go swivel.
With designer brands, I usually find the bigger the logo on the front, the worse the quality of that product is. And at that point you're just as well getting a plain £6 tshirt from Tesco.
Looks like a t-shirt the staff would wear instore.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants