Groups

Barca tickets

Can anyone recommend any trusted websites which sell Barca tickets? (for around face value) Thanks in advance.

13 Comments

Original Poster

Babbabooey

https://entrades.fcbarcelona.cat/web/en/entrades.html

Their booking system has been broken for the past 3 days.

try the club either on web
    entrades.fcbarcelona.cat/web…tml
    or give them a call there were a couple of seata available for madrid match earlier

edie; beat me to it !
    Edited by: "highland2010" 24th Jan 2011

Original Poster

highland2010

try the club either on … try the club either on webhttps://entrades.fcbarcelona.cat/web/en/entrades.htmlor give them a call there were a couple of seata available for madrid match earlieredie; beat me to it !

Tried ringing twice today and got cut off. I'm not having much luck with trying to buy from the club!

Just don't presume that the game will be on at the time/date currently stated.

Games in spain are generally moved on very short notice due to TV.

Il'd give yourself a day or two either side of the date it currently states.

Original Poster

matt3454

Just don't presume that the game will be on at the time/date currently … Just don't presume that the game will be on at the time/date currently stated.Games in spain are generally moved on very short notice due to TV. Il'd give yourself a day or two either side of the date it currently states.

Thanks for the advice. Aslong as its not mid-day on the saturday of the weekend i'll be fine.

Original Poster

highland2010

try the supporters club … try the supporters club officehttp://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/penyes/oap/index.htmlthere is an email address too [email protected] luck but as matt3454 said beware of tv schedules

Sent them an e-mail, thanks mate.

I have used Sportsemotions many times they are excellent. You pick the category you want pay online, they deliver to your hotel for small charge. Always got category 2 tickets and always had good seats.

Original Poster

gillmcn

I have used Sportsemotions many times they are excellent. You pick the … I have used Sportsemotions many times they are excellent. You pick the category you want pay online, they deliver to your hotel for small charge. Always got category 2 tickets and always had good seats.

Just had a look on there and it seems like they over-price the tickets quite a lot.

Original Poster

bump

It's really difficult to get tickets straight from the club and they only go on general sale close to game. I needed 6 tickets which was difficult to get on their site together. It worked out at £38.75 for face value €34 euros- didn't think was too bad for guaranteed good seats and delivery to hotel. I'm like you- was dubious about who to use but went back to them as good service and seats.

Original Poster

gillmcn

It's really difficult to get tickets straight from the club and they only … It's really difficult to get tickets straight from the club and they only go on general sale close to game. I needed 6 tickets which was difficult to get on their site together. It worked out at £38.75 for face value €34 euros- didn't think was too bad for guaranteed good seats and delivery to hotel. I'm like you- was dubious about who to use but went back to them as good service and seats.

Cheers for the advice mate. Sorted a couple of tickets out with the Spanish TicketMaster for about €44 each.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions