Groups
    EXPIRED

Barcelona Apartment/Hotel ??? for 6 people - please can you help?

Can anyone give me any help I am looking to book a week from 11th february 2009 in barcelona.
    my problem is finding somewhere large enough to stay. I have flights but need a BIG Apartment or hotel room. b & b would be great.
    I have four kids aged 16,16,10 and 9 +me & hubby, therefore looking for somewhere central barcelona for six people for seven days.
    (like anyone else on here at a bargain price) although the oldest are 16 (twins) I dont like the thought of them being in a room on their own, therefore want ajoining rooms or one big room.

any suggestions welcome.

been surfing here since 6p.m. going to bed defeated, a nice surprise when I wake at 6a.m. would be great.
    any good value ideas welcome.

thankyou all

3 Comments

I had stayed at Hotel Apartamentos Gutenberg, and found it very nice,
    it's within a minute walk of Las Ramblas, close to Placa de Colom and Drassanes underground station.
    The apartments are quite big and self catering style, though breakfast is offered too.

Sorry dont know which to advise but beware rent4days website. We booked one near the port last July but when we arrived we couldn't stay in it with our children as it was really dreadful. They did nothing to help us find an alternative. Great place for a holiday. Dont be put off :oops:

Original Poster

thanks both for your comments will look at Hotel Apartamentos Gutenberg,
    nice to know when to and not to stay.

anyone alse got any suggestions?? please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions