Groups

Barcelona FC

Anyone ever been to a game at the Nou Camp?

Thinking of arranging a trip for my birthday with a few mates. Whats the best way to get tickets?

10 Comments

ive been twice , if you want a tour round the stadium its really cheap ,museum included 2 ,barcelona far my favorite place , go down las ramblas , look for champagne bar really cheep. hard rock cafe there too. watch fountains at 8pm at night ,brilliant , also olympic stadiums there , architecture stunning , bus goes round all barcelona , 1 called red route , 1 called blue route . 1 goes by nou camp every 10 minutes , bus around £ 5-10 per route per day , have alook at port too , fantastic city

Original Poster

nickleicester;7615569

ive been twice , if you want a tour round the stadium its really cheap … ive been twice , if you want a tour round the stadium its really cheap ,museum included 2 ,barcelona far my favorite place , go down las ramblas , look for champagne bar really cheep. hard rock cafe there too. watch fountains at 8pm at night ,brilliant , also olympic stadiums there , architecture stunning , bus goes round all barcelona , 1 called red route , 1 called blue route . 1 goes by nou camp every 10 minutes , bus around £ 5-10 per route per day , have alook at port too , fantastic city

yeh Ive been to Barceona a couple of times so have done all that, I'm after advice on getting tickets for the game really

get it at ticket shop at Nou Camp

also visit Espanyol new ground (nicely name lol) Estadi Cornellà-El Prat

I'm not a big football person, but was blown away by the nou Camp and a 5 goal thriller against Real Sociedad

Original Poster

chaz_1011;7617004

get it at ticket shop at Nou Camp

Have you ever bought it online from their ticket office? Was it straight forward?

roryk83;7617311

Have you ever bought it online from their ticket office? Was it straight … Have you ever bought it online from their ticket office? Was it straight forward?

nope, been there 5 times no problem with ticket office when i was there

I phoned up the ticket office, got the number off the website

They spoke perfect English, which was lucky as my Spanish is limited to '2 beers please'!

This is the number +34 93 496 36 00 (only from outside Spain)

Original Poster

Mijooly;7618783

I phoned up the ticket office, got the number off the websiteThey spoke … I phoned up the ticket office, got the number off the websiteThey spoke perfect English, which was lucky as my Spanish is limited to '2 beers please'!This is the number +34 93 496 36 00 (only from outside Spain)

yeah I saw that - how did you arrange to collect the tickets because they wont post them out. Im worried that when we get there some of the tickets will be missing and one of us cant get in

roryk83;7619621

yeah I saw that - how did you arrange to collect the tickets because they … yeah I saw that - how did you arrange to collect the tickets because they wont post them out. Im worried that when we get there some of the tickets will be missing and one of us cant get in

Just collected them on the day of the match from the stadium. We got there early, did a tour and soaked up the atmosphere, also visited the shop. I remember it was chaos getting away afterwards!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32163
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay11
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions