Groups
    EXPIRED

Barcelona FC Ticketsv

[FONT="Verdana"][/FONT]

Can anyone recommend a good website for purchasing tickets for Barcelona matches?

Thanks in advance

16 Comments

unless they're playing madrid mate there's no need to buy in advance, just go down to the ticket office on the day/day before of the game, there's always plenty, when i went last time got barcelona vs seville tickets about 5 hours before kick off.

Original Poster

bigMikeA

unless they're playing madrid mate there's no need to buy in advance, … unless they're playing madrid mate there's no need to buy in advance, just go down to the ticket office on the day/day before of the game, there's always plenty, when i went last time got barcelona vs seville tickets about 5 hours before kick off.

Thanks but we are arriving in Barcelona on the same day so doubt we would have time, would rather buy in advance then I definitely know we have them. My friend and I are taking our husbands for their birthdays so really need to make sure we have the tickets

you can order at the barca website i think although there was a rumour that you had to have a spanish bank account (that might have been for european games to stop away fans getting in the wrong end)

brilliant stadium although it is getting on now
    go on the tour then hit the ramblas

Original Poster

upmyloft

you can order at the barca website i think although there was a rumour … you can order at the barca website i think although there was a rumour that you had to have a spanish bank account (that might have been for european games to stop away fans getting in the wrong end)brilliant stadium although it is getting on now go on the tour then hit the ramblas

I know you can pay by credit card and you have to get them sent to an address in Spain, which isn't a problem.

Have been before and love Barcelona but couldn't persuade any of the girls to go to game! Definitely doing the stadium tour as well

i went for my 40th birthday great 4 days away
    brilliant city
    would move there permanent in a minute

my husband bought some through a uk website that arranges the tickets, hotels, etc.. you just have to sort out the airfares, reckon it must have been a link from a leeds fans website - i will ask him when he finishes the ironing

Original Poster

mummybear

my husband bought some through a uk website that arranges the tickets, … my husband bought some through a uk website that arranges the tickets, hotels, etc.. you just have to sort out the airfares, reckon it must have been a link from a leeds fans website - i will ask him when he finishes the ironing

Thanks, got the hotel and flights already sorted, just the tickets required now

Original Poster

Thanks, will take a look

Now then matey,

I may just have the answer for you..

I went to Barcelona for 4 days in December there for a break and to take in a Barca game. They were playing Real Sociedad.

I too was a bit sceptical about where to buy the tickets and decided to phone the nou camp. What a friendly experience and within a couple of minutes i had all the info i required.

You can purchase tickets through the barcelona website which then links you to the ticket website they use ([url]www.servicaixa.com)[/url]. As you are not a registered fan member for tickets you will only be able to purchase them 2 weeks i was told before the game. I found however exactly a month before the game it would let me through to the next section to purchase them. You will come to a page on the website which asks you to enter up to 5 keys i`m sure which are like your membership numbers. Ovbiously your not a member so click continue without entering anything. If it lets you through to the next section then they are available to buy. It will ask you to enter your keys if you click continue and they are not ready for non members to buy.

I reserved two tickets behind the goals in the 2nd section. Fantastic seats and right behind the young fanatic followers.Tickets cost aprox £35 each for the game i went to.

I used my standard credit card and made sure i printed off all confirmation. On the matchday about 90mins before kick off i took my confirmation to the service counter desks at Gate 7 im sure (opposite the entrance to the museum) and my passport to prove that it was me. The counters are where you would buy your tickets for the musuem tour and where the locals buy tickets for the basketball and handball etc. There wasnt even a que when i picked mine up. They didnt even ask to see my passport but i was told to have photo idnetification on collection.

I hope this helps.

Any more info required then give us a yell.:-D

was over there on a stag do last season and we just walked up at ko time and got tickets no problem. Barca vs Real Sociedad. Cost 13 euros - around 9 quid to watch Ronaldinho etc.

won't be long before its cheaper to catch a flight over there and watch a game than to watch a premiership match

Already is Bags,

Cost me £20 return flight from Stansted with Ryanair. Cost me £176 all in. That was return flights from Stansted. £20
    4 nights accomodation at Hotel 5mins from Ra Lambla £121
    Match ticket £35

What value for money.

The museum and stadium tour itself is worth the trip. What a place ! Only my own club gets me more excited about visiting. (Ibrox stadium).

I`d only go back now if i could beat the experience i had and that would need to involve a Barca-Real Madrid game.

Original Poster

Will4long

Already is Bags,Cost me £20 return flight from Stansted with Ryanair. … Already is Bags,Cost me £20 return flight from Stansted with Ryanair. Cost me £176 all in. That was return flights from Stansted. £204 nights accomodation at Hotel 5mins from Ra Lambla £121Match ticket £35What value for money.The museum and stadium tour itself is worth the trip. What a place ! Only my own club gets me more excited about visiting. (Ibrox stadium).I`d only go back now if i could beat the experience i had and that would need to involve a Barca-Real Madrid game.

So looking forward to going to a Barca game they are playing Real Betis when we are there. Like you Will a Rangers fan! Thanks for the info, much appreciated found the site etc and will book my tickets nearer the time.

Will4long

Already is Bags,Cost me £20 return flight from Stansted with Ryanair. … Already is Bags,Cost me £20 return flight from Stansted with Ryanair. Cost me £176 all in. That was return flights from Stansted. £204 nights accomodation at Hotel 5mins from Ra Lambla £121Match ticket £35What value for money.The museum and stadium tour itself is worth the trip. What a place ! Only my own club gets me more excited about visiting. (Ibrox stadium).I`d only go back now if i could beat the experience i had and that would need to involve a Barca-Real Madrid game.

we were up in the heavens with the 13 euro tickets but still, it was a good view. I bet there isn't a league team in this country where you can buy an adult league ticket for under 10 quid. In every other country, they wouldn't stand for the prices charged here for football tickets. Shows how gullible we are here.

Original Poster

Price for Premiership games are just ridiculous, last year took my husband to London for his birthday and we went to see Spurs V Blackburn including postage it could £100 for 2 tickets!!! Wasn't even a good game!

Going to see Rangers at Ibrox is a bargain most I've ever paid was about £30 per ticket for a Champions League match last season against Porto.

Looks like going to see Barca is a bargain compared to prices here!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions