Groups

Barcelona V Chelsea

Its the big game of the week.... your predictions please.....

Anyone having a bet,if so,what are you going for ?

39 Comments

2-1 Barca....Henry to score first

2-2 for me

Can't wait for tonight's game and tomorrow 2.

Most eagerly awaited games of the season for me (as long as there is EPL interest in it)

Original Poster

I'll go 2 -1 Chelsea.... Barca to score first though.... I fancy Drogba to get our first and Terry to score the winner

bfjem;5057267

2-1 Barca....Henry to score first

thats what i have bet on 2 1

4-0 Chelsea

Lampard x 1 / Drog x 2 / Essien x 1

Henry to be stretchered off in the 2nd half due to a smashed ankle.

Even tho I'm sore from Chelsea beating us, I want them to win, but then I don't because if United get through Barca would wipe the floor with them, saying that Chelsea could do too. I hope Chelsea win it overall.

I think 3-2 Barca, with Messi and Henry taking the mick.

Will be a tight game, can't see it being as open as most are predicting.

Will say it will be either 1 - 1 or 2 -1 to Barca. Fancy Chelsea to go through over the two legs though.

Following form Barca will deffo score more then 1, but I dont think there defence will be able to hold off drogba for a whole game. Also ditto on tomoz being a gooner...cant wait to put a lot of smug utd fans in their place...they seem to forget we beat them this season already with bendtner up front lol...and second leg at emirates!!

crazyhorse1;5057308

4-0 Chelsea Lampard x 1 / Drog x 2 / Essien x 1Henry to be stretchered … 4-0 Chelsea Lampard x 1 / Drog x 2 / Essien x 1Henry to be stretchered off in the 2nd half due to a smashed ankle.

LMFAO.

Original Poster

crazyhorse1;5057308

4-0 Chelsea Lampard x 1 / Drog x 2 / Essien x 1Henry to be stretchered … 4-0 Chelsea Lampard x 1 / Drog x 2 / Essien x 1Henry to be stretchered off in the 2nd half due to a smashed ankle.

A bit harsh, but I like your optimism !

kyalion;5057323

LMFAO.

+1 that is the most optimistic prediction ever lol

5-1 Barca.
    Messi eto and henry will put on an exhibition against a weakened chelsea defence.
    Drogba will score either first or a consolation header.

Original Poster

Chelsea to win 4 nil is 100 - 1 at Ladbrokes,,,, get your bet on mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

leefal;5057396

5-1 Barca.Messei eto and henry will put on an exhibition against a … 5-1 Barca.Messei eto and henry will put on an exhibition against a weakened chelsea defence.Drogba will score either first or a consolation header.

Thats 100 -1 as well !

6-0 Barca, Drogba to fall over his handbag & break both legs. FA forced to shoot him on the pitch

Barca have this by a long shot! i say 3-0 win for Barca tonight, then at Stamford Bridge i will say 2-1 to Chelsea!

lol... gotta stay optimistic

ChrisUK;5057415

6-0 Barca, Drogba to fall over his handbag & break both legs. FA forced … 6-0 Barca, Drogba to fall over his handbag & break both legs. FA forced to shoot him on the pitch

lmao

I think it will be a very close game at the bridge...Hiddink is aiming to keep scores low in first leg so he can nick it at the bridge...and tbh I hope they do it...but then an Arsenal Barca Final would be magical!

ChrisUK;5057415

6-0 Barca, Drogba to fall over his handbag & break both legs. FA forced … 6-0 Barca, Drogba to fall over his handbag & break both legs. FA forced to shoot him on the pitch

Bit harsh lol.

Though I do think he needs discipline for his cheating diving.:thumbsup:

I think Barca will take it today and will scrape through against Chelsea and we know it's always an entertaining evening but I think Hiddink will have a very cautious approach tonight.

I hope it'll be a Barca vs Arsenal final...we deserve revenge, so lets hope UTD don't get penatlies for no reason at Old Trafford...again. :giggle:

Original Poster

ChrisUK;5057415

Couldnt find odds on the Drogba shooting.... Hills are offering 2 -1 on that he scores a perfect 6.0 in the first ten mins though :w00t:

ChrisUK;5057415

http://www.youngfreealberta.com/assets/client/Image/Blog/Image/XSpotSuperstition/crossed-fingers.jpg

With the attacking forces of;

Messi, Iniesta, Henry, Eto, Xavi
    and
    Lampard, Ballack, Drogba, Anelka Kalou etc

I think it's got 0v0 written all over it!

Original Poster

kyalion;5057773

Gotta be a worried gooner then ;-)

Monkeybumcheeks;5057854

Gotta be a worried gooner then ;-)

Nah ! We'll finish 1-1 at The Theatre of Extra Time/Penalties for the home team, and then take the away goal back to ours where we'll dominate from start to finish. Arsenal to go through 2-1 over both legs.

Barca 3 Chelsea 1 and then 1-1 at Stamford Bridge

United 4-1 at Old Trafford

2-2 at Emirates

United V Barca Final = 2 - 1. United 2 goals after 90 min Lol

Original Poster

kyalion;5057895

Nah ! We'll finish 1-1 at The Theatre of Extra Time/Penalties for the … Nah ! We'll finish 1-1 at The Theatre of Extra Time/Penalties for the home team, and then take the away goal back to ours where we'll dominate from start to finish. Arsenal to go through 2-1 over both legs.

LOL @ the Theatre of Extra Time/Penalties - sooooooooo true !
    It would be nice to see an all England final again.... with two London clubs ;-)

Monkeybumcheeks;5058035

It would be nice to see an all England final again.... with two London … It would be nice to see an all England final again.... with two London clubs ;-)

It would be nice to see a final with two foreign, non english clubs.....Barca and ARSENAL :whistling:

:-D

shauneco;5058014

Barca 3 Chelsea 1 and then 1-1 at Stamford BridgeUnited 4-1 at Old … Barca 3 Chelsea 1 and then 1-1 at Stamford BridgeUnited 4-1 at Old Trafford2-2 at EmiratesUnited V Barca Final = 2 - 1. United 2 goals after 90 min Lol

Your prediction seems about right,

for someone who has a location like yours !!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

Banned

United 4-1 LOL yeh right...

Banned

barca 3-1 chelsea

Will watch with interest, should be quite a good warm up match for the main event tomorrow night.

Banned

barca to beat chelsea easily 5-1
    henry eto messi and iniesta all on the scoresheet

wouldnt mind a chelsea win either so they can get shown up in the final by man u and i can see terry crying his eyes out again

Banned

rm13_hammer;5063001

[COLOR="Red"]barca to beat chelsea easily 5-1[/COLOR]henry eto messi and … [COLOR="Red"]barca to beat chelsea easily 5-1[/COLOR]henry eto messi and iniesta all on the scoresheet

get your money on it then pal.. easy 100/1

Barca 3-1
    Messi x2
    Eto'o X1
    Drogba 90th Min Consolation

I don't really care about the scoreline tonight or tomorrow, just want a repeat of the 2006 final:thumbsup:

tigerallstars;5063090

I don't really care about the scoreline tonight or tomorrow, just want a … I don't really care about the scoreline tonight or tomorrow, just want a repeat of the 2006 final:thumbsup:

that would be perfect! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1726
      2. word association Game74044569
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027

See more discussions