Groups

Barclay Card Credit Card - Did anybody get there £50 Vouchers ?

I cant seem to find the old thread it seems to have been deleted ?

I still have not received my £50 Voucher after filling in the voucher request form and sending it off at the end of November 2007. I cant seem to find the letter I got with a number to call if there were any problems, anybody happen to have it ?

Terms & Conditions

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3489/barclaycardtcks3.png

9 Comments

Original Poster

The image didnt seem to work let me try this one

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3489/barclaycardtcks3.png

i didn't get mine....didn't know there was one

I received mine a few weeks ago - actually seemed very efficient! I received a letter asking me which store I would like vouchers for and received the vouchers within the week. Did you make sure to use the Barclaycard as the vouchers were conditional on at least one use? I used my card online the day I received it and this seemed to trigger the first letter asking for my choice of store vouchers.

Original Poster

yeah, I used the card before the set date. I got the voucher request form at the end of November about 28 days after original transaction.

I filled in the voucher request form and requested tha Argos voucher and sent it off at the end of November 07. I posted in the thread that was here at the time saying that I posted mine off, there were still alot of ppl waiting for the forms & vouchers.

As they took so long sending out the voucher request form, I thought it would take just as long to send out the voucher, but it has been over a month now and Ive been meaning to phone them but can not find the number that came on the letter with the voucher request form that they sent.

I have received my Argos vouchers, no problems

I have the "preferred voucher type" letter that says "if you have any questions relating to your voucher order please contact 0845 053 5526

hope this helps

Banned

Got my argos vouchers for £50 which have a cut off date of feb 5th 2008 so you need to get a move on. I had to ring the voucher hotline to get them to post them to me. Barclaycard now cut up and account cancelled

csiman;1417698

Got my argos vouchers for £50 which have a cut off date of feb 5th 2008 … Got my argos vouchers for £50 which have a cut off date of feb 5th 2008 so you need to get a move on. I had to ring the voucher hotline to get them to post them to me. Barclaycard now cut up and account cancelled

I got my Argos vouchers a few days ago. They are in the form of 5x £10 gift cards. On the back it says they are valid until Jan 1st 2012.

i always use my card but didnt recieve any vouchers

NOTE - just read T&C, its a barclays card platinum card...which i havn't got so dont matter

Original Poster

tinz11;1417472

I have received my Argos vouchers, no problemsI have the "preferred … I have received my Argos vouchers, no problemsI have the "preferred voucher type" letter that says "if you have any questions relating to your voucher order please contact 0845 053 5526hope this helps

Thanks for that number, I'll try and give them a call hopefully they're still open
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions