Barclays app ATM withdrawal

Found 21st Oct 2017
Anyone have much experience of using the Barclays app to withdraw cash at their ATM machines?

I set this up yesterday on my phone and wonder if all Barclays ATM will have the facility to accept app cash withdrawal or only limited number of machines?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I don't think they all do but the ones outside a Barclays Bank will. I'm not sure if you will remember a post I made in ask about getting cashback using contactless after I'd lost my card. It was probably 6 months ago or more and I think you were commenting in that too but I'm not sure. Anyway in that post I'd added a picture of the contactless Symbol that was on the ATM. It was like a 5x5 cm quare with a raised picture of the contactless symbol. Nobody know what it was back then as I couldn't get it to work. Now I've seen your question I've realised you must need a certain app not the usual Barclays banking app to use it.. so thanks for making me realise what it's for
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 21st Oct 2017

Should have a map on the app of your nearest available cash machines. That's how it is on the natwest app anyhow.

Original Poster

benjammin31622 m ago

Should have a map on the app of your nearest available cash machines. …Should have a map on the app of your nearest available cash machines. That's how it is on the natwest app anyhow.

I have also set up the natwest app for ATM withdrawal but I don’t see the map of nearest cash machines. It just has a button which states get cash and when you click on it, it asks how much and has a button which states that it will send text code for authorisation

Original Poster

LeahsMintytoutou34 m ago

I don't think they all do but the ones outside a Barclays Bank will. I'm …I don't think they all do but the ones outside a Barclays Bank will. I'm not sure if you will remember a post I made in ask about getting cashback using contactless after I'd lost my card. It was probably 6 months ago or more and I think you were commenting in that too but I'm not sure. Anyway in that post I'd added a picture of the contactless Symbol that was on the ATM. It was like a 5x5 cm quare with a raised picture of the contactless symbol. Nobody know what it was back then as I couldn't get it to work. Now I've seen your question I've realised you must need a certain app not the usual Barclays banking app to use it.. so thanks for making me realise what it's for

It is the usual barclays banking app, but you have to activate cash withdrawal on it and get it set up. It states i should be able to use it at some ATM machines by typing in the card PIN number
Post a comment
@
    Text