103 Comments

Original Poster Banned

The Table

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/trippin1_bucket/thetable.png

The Line-up
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/trippin1_bucket/fix.png

some tips(not mine)

Aston Villa v Arsenal - LAY Arsenal @ 2.32 Betfair

Arsenal very incosistent at the moment and if they turn the gas up will win this match, its the incosistenty which would worry me and at around 13/10 I feel they're worth taking on, Villa have held both Chelsea & Manchester United here and we know are no pushovers. The hosts are unbeaten at Villa Park this year. As I say, Arsenal if playing to their best will probably win this match but they've lost their last two in all comps and squad morale may be low.

Fulham v Birmingham - LAY Birimingham @ 4.00 Betfair

Fulham still hold a fair home record this year, they've lost to Spurs and Manchester City here but are still capable of giving teams a game. I can see both teams cancelling each other out in this one and if a team is likely to nick it, I expect it to be Fulham. The visitors haven't won away in the EPL since last March and its hard to fancy them against a side who have a good home record over the last few years.

Stoke v Manchester City - LAY Stoke @ 3.85 Betfair

Stoke are strong at home but I'd probably fancy City against any Premier League side this afternoon. I thought they played really well at Fulham and will continue in the same vein here. Its difficult to see this being easy for the visitors as Stoke can put pressure on any teams when putting the ball in the box. However they may not be able to cope with City going forward and I don't see 3 points for the hosts in this match.

West Ham v Wigan - LAY Wigan @ 4.00 Betfair

West Ham have been struggling alot but if we look at their home form they've only lost 1 of their last 5 here. They only have one win all season which is why I would worry about taking the straight win but they seem more than capable of taking draws off teams. Wigan are winless on the road in last 5 and have lost their last 3 away. It is a big game already at this stage in the season, I don't think Wigan will be going all guns blazing to take three points and if were level at say 65-70 mintues, I don't see them chasing the win so happy to take them on here.

Wolverhampton v Sunderland - LAY Sunderland @ 2.90 Betfair

Happy to take the visitors on at under 2/1, they've played really well lately but I believe that Wolves have been very unlucky not to have won or draw more games. They only have 9 points which is a worry for Mick and his players but if they keep playing as they do then I feel the results will come. They're playing some decent football but as I say just the results aren't coming, maybe their luck turns around here.

ill be on spurs at evens all day long. liverpool away from anfield and no gerrard!

I agree! Spurs will knock at least 3 goals in if Dofoe gets a start!

Gotta be all over a West Ham win this weekend. Everyone is aware of how important the game is, its at home and games with Wigan generally come out positive. Wigan missing 2 star players also. Plus they are pants away.

(in b4 Wigan 0-3 win)

Original Poster Banned

Good result for us today against villa ... really annoying dropping points at home to lower class teams.

Banned

Inb4 Arsenal fan comes out of hiding!

72 secs 1-0 Berbasex

guv

Inb4 Arsenal fan comes out of hiding!

In what way have I been in hiding, we were just discussing the other day why Spurs will flop this season, crash out of the Champions League and not qualify for it again oO

Great result today, we still get nervous after going ahead though even though their first goal was blatently offside. Hopefully Chelsea will drop points tomorrow, they have a tough run of games coming up as well.

Moyes going to start coming under some pressure I think.

3.0 yee haaa

the porter

3.0 yee haaa

Cheers Chimbonda

4-0 Berbatrick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-0 Nani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Arsenal Fan

In what way have I been in hiding

In the way that you only seem to post when you win or Spurs lose. In the way that you wouldn't have posted had you lost today... that sort of way really. Yes you did make an exception.... but they are as rare as trophy wins for you these days. X)

Manure 5 nil now.... poor showing from Blackburn.

6-0 Berbatov 4

Banned

zermattbusby

6-0 Berbatov 4

You might just as well put 8-0 Berbatov 6

guv

might just be right.
7-0

guv

haha double hat trick on the cards?

Banned

strike

might just be right.7-0

I know... that was sarcasm! (PS you missed off Berbatov 5!)

Been watching walking the dead to turn off to United giving Blackburn a spanking. 5 from a Berbaflob, surely he's beating his goal per season from last season.

Adam2050

Been watching walking the dead to turn off to United giving Blackburn a … Been watching walking the dead to turn off to United giving Blackburn a spanking. 5 from a Berbaflob, surely he's beating his goal per season from last season.

@Blackburn... so what your saying is, you've turned off The Walking Dead to watch The Walking Dead

Banned

The comeback begins! lol

guv

The comeback begins! lol

Booooooooooo.

I made two, £1 bets at paddypower this morning, for ALL prem games today, for each team to score.
Only game letting me down now, is Stoke vs. City.
Being a City fan, not sure what i want lol, 3 pts or £150.......yeah i do lol

Sloth/Mod

Well done Stoke and boydent now. lol

Wow, just logged into my account!
I'm watching the game online and of course, it's delayed and JUST seen the goal go in.
Laugh, or cry? lol

Banned

boydent999

Wow, just logged into my account!I'm watching the game online and of … Wow, just logged into my account!I'm watching the game online and of course, it's delayed and JUST seen the goal go in.Laugh, or cry? lol

Cry..... No win and an equaliser!

What a day for Berbatov, Absolute class, Also should of had a penalty lol, But I'll take 7-1, Things can only get better, Rooney may not of scored but he was all over the pitch, Great team effort, Nani, Berbatov and Rooney ran the show, Fantastic.

Berbatov x 5

Park x 1

Nani x 1

Samba x 1

City doing the rest of the table favours.

Wishful thinking that Liverpool will beat Tottenham tomorrow.

Syzable

Well done Stoke and boydent now. lol

I wanna click the like button for that but just can't, doesn't feel right if you know what i mean

Banned

Adam2050

City doing the rest of the table favours.Wishful thinking that Liverpool … City doing the rest of the table favours.Wishful thinking that Liverpool will beat Tottenham tomorrow.

On yer bike.....

Table starting to take shape now, top 4 and bottom 4 looking about right for the end of season I think (maybe not in that order though). Utd looking ominous even after a poor start to the season by their own standards.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4514/paddypower.jpg
Nice and tidy

Banned

Shame fc united of Manchester didn't win, but 7-1 will do for me

^^ well done, quite successful on the goals galore lately too. Had 3 lots today, 1 won (so already in profit) 1 lost and another hinges on Norwich v Ipswich tomorrow. Love them because the score is irrelevant and it goes for the full 90 minutes. I too was waiting for the Stoke match in one of mine.

Edited by: "greg_68" 27th Nov 2010

greg_68

^^ well done, quite successful on the goals galore lately too. Had 3 lots … ^^ well done, quite successful on the goals galore lately too. Had 3 lots today, 1 won (so already in profit) 1 lost and another hinges on Norwich v Ipswich tomorrow. Love them because the score is irrelevant and it goes for the full 90 minutes. I too was waiting for the Stoke match in one of mine.

Thanks It's the 4th time i have tried it. Lost not far short of this amount last few months on betfair, laying under/over 1.5 goals. You'd not believe the skills i developed in being able to (incorrectly) select a 1-0 or 0-0 game lol.
Good luck tomorrow with your bet, and yes, does make it fun, since you don't really care as long as they're are goals

guv

On yer bike.....

Most likely.

Original Poster Banned

any decent links knocking about?

Sloth/Mod

DangerGod

If i see you ask this once more i'm going to set up a webcam pointing at my TV for you. X)

DangerGod

how about an updated league table dude!

Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS
1 Man Utd 15 7 1 0 24 6 1 6 0 11 10 19 31
2 Chelsea 15 6 0 1 17 3 3 2 3 12 7 19 29
3 Arsenal 15 4 0 3 17 9 5 2 1 15 8 15 29
4 Man City 15 3 3 1 7 5 4 2 2 13 7 8 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Bolton 15 3 4 1 17 11 2 4 1 11 11 6 23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Tottenham 14 3 3 1 11 7 3 1 3 10 12 2 22
7 Sunderland 15 3 4 0 9 5 1 4 3 10 13 1 20
8 Stoke 15 4 2 2 12 9 2 0 5 7 10 0 20
9 Newcastle 15 2 3 3 16 10 3 1 3 7 12 1 19
10 Liverpool 14 4 2 1 12 6 1 2 4 4 11 -1 19
11 Blackpool 15 2 2 2 11 11 3 2 4 12 18 -6 19
12 West Brom 15 3 2 2 8 9 2 2 4 12 17 -6 19
13 Blackburn 15 3 2 2 8 6 2 1 5 10 19 -7 18
14 Birmingham 15 3 3 1 7 5 0 5 3 9 13 -2 17
15 Aston Villa 15 3 4 1 12 9 1 1 5 5 15 -7 17
16 Everton 15 2 3 3 10 12 1 4 2 7 7 -2 16
17 Fulham 15 2 4 2 10 11 0 5 2 5 7 -3 15

18 Wigan 15 2 3 3 6 15 1 2 4 5 11 -15 14
19 Wolverhampton 15 3 2 3 12 13 0 1 6 5 14 -10 12
20 West Ham 15 2 3 3 10 12 0 3 4 4 14 -12 12

Sloth/Mod

Come on you Reds
Post a comment
@
    Text