Groups

Barclays ticket competition

I texted the Barclays ticket competition and won tickets to a game between MUFC and Fulham!

The tickets arrived today RRP £24 a piece, I don't really 'follow' football so I was hoping I could resell them?

Or will they be linked to me?

13 Comments

Man Utd v Fulham? Haven't they already played home and away???? Or am I missing something.

someone trying to pull a fast one!!!

They played each other twice already!

SuperEd

hahahahhaa

The games have been played, but not in The Twilight Zone

SuperEd

Predikuesi;4744714

The games have been played, but not in The Twilight Zone

or sky+ :roll:

Maybe this is the same guy who thought he could bet on a game 5 hours later in america cause of the time difference!!!!!

Stick £20 on Fulham to win 2-0 and Rooney n Scoles to get sent off - sure fire winner lmao

lol............

Original Poster

Sorry - This is how much I care about football!!!

It is actually Man City v Fulham

i will start the bidding at 50p

Banned

mhh1981;4744665

Man Utd v Fulham? Haven't they already played home and away???? Or am I … Man Utd v Fulham? Haven't they already played home and away???? Or am I missing something.

Sorry to go off topic but you live right near me.

What is the date and time of the game? I might take my son as a treat as we are in the general area. You'll need to open a thread in FS/T though.

EDIT: bummer - it's Sunday 12th April k/o 4.00pm right? We won't be here then

Hello How Many Tickets Do You Have Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415

See more discussions