Expired

Barclays/Kaspersky Activation Help Required

Found 3rd Jun 2014
Hi,

can anyone help? Kaspersky don't have a support phone number and barclays had me on hold for ages.

I have received my activation code, but in my software it keeps saying 'license expired'. I have attached my activation code to my Kaspersky account, but still no joy.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
Community Updates
AskBarclaysKaspersky
8 Comments
should be at on kasp for renew I have done it in the past....
stealth666

should be at on kasp for renew I have done it in the past....

sorry, not understanding this sentence.
Barclays FAQ

If you are having problems with your software, we hope you will find a solution below. Click a question to expand and view the answer:

I've received my activation code but when I apply it, Kaspersky is stating that the license has already expired. What do I do now?

This might be because you have received a copy of your previous activation code. This can sometimes happen due to one of the following reasons:
You applied for a new activation code from Barclays when your current license has 14 or more days remaining on its validity period. or

or
When applying for a renewal through your online banking, you selected the option 'apply' or 'register' instead of 'renew'.

If you have less than 14 days left on your existing license please access your Online banking account and click the 'Kaspersky Offer' link, located at the right hand side of the page at the very bottom of the 'Interested in: Menu'. Select the 'Renew' option on the following page and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the renewal process. You should then receive a new activation code from Barclays. If for some reason you still receive an expired code after following the procedure, please contact Barclays directly on 0845 600 2323 (Call rates).

kaspersky.co.uk/bar…faq

Edited by: "arachnoid" 3rd Jun 2014
arachnoid

Barclays FAQIf you are having problems with your software, we hope you … Barclays FAQIf you are having problems with your software, we hope you will find a solution below. Click a question to expand and view the answer: I've received my activation code but when I apply it, Kaspersky is stating that the license has already expired. What do I do now? This might be because you have received a copy of your previous activation code. This can sometimes happen due to one of the following reasons: You applied for a new activation code from Barclays when your current license has 14 or more days remaining on its validity period. or or When applying for a renewal through your online banking, you selected the option 'apply' or 'register' instead of 'renew'.If you have less than 14 days left on your existing license please access your Online banking account and click the 'Kaspersky Offer' link, located at the right hand side of the page at the very bottom of the 'Interested in: Menu'. Select the 'Renew' option on the following page and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the renewal process. You should then receive a new activation code from Barclays. If for some reason you still receive an expired code after following the procedure, please contact Barclays directly on 0845 600 2323 (Call rates).http://www.kaspersky.co.uk/barclays_faq

thanks, already read this. unfortunately even kaspersky havent been able to sort the problem. some bug in their crappy software. lol
Barclays have a rudy cheek giving an 0845 number for issues ,looks like you`ll have to keep on at their customer service department.
kasp hive an 0871 number and dont do call backs. very poor customer service and pointless offer. on to avg/Norton.
fuhu78888

kasp hive an 0871 number and dont do call backs. very poor customer … kasp hive an 0871 number and dont do call backs. very poor customer service and pointless offer. on to avg/Norton.

lol @ avg/norton oO

UP there with the worst AV software going these days
chocci

lol @ avg/norton oOUP there with the worst AV software going these days

i've never had a problem with Norton, but finally managed to get Kasp working, so I guess i'll use it for now. Paid for AV is a dying game anyway, it'll all be free with ads pretty soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants