Groups

Bare your soul! What are your personal failings? Let the rest of us big thee up!!!

Me - i'm horribly self critical, shy and self destructive . . . .

On the plus side - I have a decent sense of humor and am a good listener/empathizer

C'mon - lets make us all closer and feel better

64 Comments

Original Poster

Me - horribly self critical - shy (to a degree) - not assertive enough at times . . . etc. etc.

I'm excruciatingly self concious, to the point I'd stay in all day if I could.... :oops:

But I'd like to think I'm a nice peep and have a decent SOH

wonder how long it takes for jfk to post.

Jed Maxwell;5607579

Please don't encourage that muppet :roll:

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5607574

I'm excruciatingly self concious, to the point I'd stay in all day if I … I'm excruciatingly self concious, to the point I'd stay in all day if I could.... :oops:But I'd like to think I'm a nice peep and have a decent SOH

I'm painfully self concious too - uncomfortably at times when its really not called for . . .

From our comings together, you are a clever and articulate individual who is a real pleasure to interact with! (sarcastic too :lol: )

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5607579

grex9101;5607588

Please don't encourage that muppet :roll:

:-D

mbgringo;5607591

I'm painfully self concious too - uncomfortably at times when its really … I'm painfully self concious too - uncomfortably at times when its really not called for . . . From our comings together, you are a clever and articulate individual who is a real pleasure to interact with! (sarcastic too :lol: )

Sarcastic? Moi?

:oops: :-D

Me - I'm pretty cold hearted, arrogant and over zealous
    Plus points? - Protective, gentle, good SOH

grex9101;5607609

Me - I'm pretty cold hearted, arrogant and over zealousPlus points? - … Me - I'm pretty cold hearted, arrogant and over zealousPlus points? - Protective, gentle, good SOH

what does over-zealous mean?

Too self-concious, lack confidence outside of work.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5607605

Sarcastic? Moi? :oops: :-D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

apologies :whistling:

Banned

me- I can't stand bullies and have no patience for people who pee me off-no forgiveness, I hold grudges.

Plus points? I'm intelligent, creative, romantic and have a good sense of humor.

I'm also terribly intolerant at times. If someone peeves me off, they tend to know about it. lol

And stubborn to the point of stupidity lol

Banned

Becksdawe;5607629

Too self-concious, lack confidence outside of work.

so what are your plus points hun? xx

Original Poster

grex9101;5607609

Me - I'm pretty cold hearted, arrogant and over zealousPlus points? - … Me - I'm pretty cold hearted, arrogant and over zealousPlus points? - Protective, gentle, good SOH

Me too, cold to a disturbing level . . . .

can't bare my soul, sold it years ago!!!

StudentJo;5607627

what does over-zealous mean?

Excessively enthusiastic :-D

Original Poster

H_K;5607643

me- I can't stand bullies and have no patience for people who pee me … me- I can't stand bullies and have no patience for people who pee me off-no forgiveness, I hold grudges.Plus points? I'm intelligent, creative, romantic and have a good sense of humor.

Thats interesting . . . . .

very bossy, not intentional, but can be quite overwhelming for others....
    underneath i'm quite shy and sensitive and i think that's my way of compensating.

on a positive note i'm very honest, reliable and loyal.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5607645

I'm also terribly intolerant at times. If someone peeves me off, they … I'm also terribly intolerant at times. If someone peeves me off, they tend to know about it. lolAnd stubborn to the point of stupidity lol

Alll woman . . . . . . . :w00t:

I can be really rude and ignorant. got a good sense of humour and a huge cock to go with it.

http://gamesmuseum.uwaterloo.ca/Archives/Culin/Hawaii1899/graphics/cock3.jpg

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/l_2448379430fb46f0562ed798bd0a9bdc.jpg

mbgringo;5607664

Alll woman . . . . . . . :w00t:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/LoonaMafoona/slap.gif

lol

H_K;5607647

so what are your plus points hun? xx

I'm good at what I do, thats about it

Becksdawe;5607685

I'm good at what I do, thats about it

cooking, cleaning, sewing, ironing?

Jed Maxwell;5607691

I have a man who does all that :whistling:

Banned

Becksdawe;5607698

then you must certainly have plenty of good points to have a fella!! I'm sure you're great!

Banned

grex9101;5607679

love. it.

Becksdawe;5607698

Gawan, get angry, give me a reason to beat the fool... lol

Original Poster

No more insecure souls on here then tonight?? :lol:

mbgringo;5607785

No more insecure souls on here then tonight?? :lol:

I'm betting plenty, but they're too insecure to post!!! :-D

Hi ya guys and gals

I'm very loving trusting and loyal. I can take alot of crap but when I blow, god help anyone in my way.

I'm also a bit naive at time, even at my age.

I'm insecure sometimes - but not always.

I do fret alot - I worry about so much expecially about the people I love.

I worry too much about what others think, I take things to heart too easily and Im peed off with getting old :-(

I'm a good listener, mum and wife

Jed Maxwell;5607691

Washing
    Ironing
    F******
    Etc

*dives for cover* :w00t:

Im really self con , shy, get paranoid , i belive ppl to quickly ,And give 2 many chances

plus side im funny ,always there for ppl , good mummy

Original Poster

mumzyleah;5607873

Im really self con , shy, get paranoid , i belive ppl to quickly ,And … Im really self con , shy, get paranoid , i belive ppl to quickly ,And give 2 many chances plus side im funny ,always there for ppl , good mummy

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/sococco/friends_joey_240x260_052820.jpg

Seriously though, you seem hot . . . . :lol:

im slightly addicted to this site, i hold grudges and i dont trust ppl

bad things - i love money too much and im stubborn

BAD - Perfectionist, Controlling & Like to get my own way.
    GOOD - I would do anything for people, Im very caring,Organised, Articulate, Honest & Precocious.

Original Poster

Smeagol im slightly addicted to this site, i hold grudges and i dont trust pplbad things - i love money too much and im stubborn

mbgringo;5608194

I'm too materialistic - but i'm working on it - i'm too sincere if … I'm too materialistic - but i'm working on it - i'm too sincere if anything - but i'm working on my cynicism :oops:

I love money too BUT not to buy for myself, i LOVE buying other people things.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      3. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions