Groups
    EXPIRED

barebone system

Can anyone tell me what a barebone system is, i've seen them on the aria web page but dont have a clue what they are.
    thanks,

7 Comments

I have a barebone system and it has got a tiny motherboad and looks like this:
    http://www.megashop.ch/shop/pic/16825.gif
    It was very difficult to put the processor and other components in as it is very small however its really practical it comes with a backpack and you can take it anywhere

Original Poster

so it's not a base unit of some kind,

wanting a base unit that will not go online but hold The Sims for daughter,
    thanks

aren't barebones systems just the basics of a computer, like it wont have memory, cpu or such, it'll just be the case + motherboard and a few other bits

i.e. , the "barebones" of a computer

Don't buy from Aria!!

You'll be okay if you actually get what you want. But if you receive something faulty it'll be a [email protected] to get customer services to do anything about it! I've recently experienced this myself and if you do a quick search on google using 'aria customer service' you'll find I'm not the only one! I wish I'd searched around beforehand because I wouldn't have purchased from a company with County Court Judgements against them!!

Barebones systems are just a base unit with minimal components

Take a look at these from Novatech For a better idea of barebones bundles.

Typically barebones are nothing more than case with motherboard. In many cases, motherboard is custom; some have CPU onboard (sometimes even soldered), memory and optical drive. Sort of halfway assembled Lego

Original Poster

cheers for all the info guys
    x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions