Bargain crazy free delivery? is it?

Just been to the site and on the home page it says free delivery and 15% off with the code.
Am trying to buy this
bargaincrazy.com/epa…01D

its £89 and the code reduces it by £13.35 but adds £19.99 delivery. Any ideas?
I also notice when you hover on the home-page over the red box with the offer in a differnt code pops up offering 10% weird site or is it me?
Can anyone try it please for me?
Thanks!!

4 Comments

I think because it's a 2 man delivery you must have to pay extra.

Yes as scotsann writes it looks like the free delivery is only showing for small items.

I would ring the 0844 number and demand free delivery, that's what it says on the home page. Misleading !

Do a Print Screen on the home page so you have the info. Doesn't mean much but it might persuade them if they argue ??

It does state on the item details -
* Hot Wheels GT Racer Kart
* Realistic race car styling
* Low ride chasis and soft tyres for super speed and power charged performance
* Dual pedal operating just like the real thing
* Speed upto 7MPH
* Includes 12 Volt battery and charger
* Suitable for ages 5+

Please Note: This is Two Man Delivery at £19.95

Just noticed that the free delivery on the home page does have an asterix (*) beside it. There are obviously T&Cs relating to this.

Original Poster

scotsann;3687190

It does state on the item details - * Hot Wheels GT Racer Kart * … It does state on the item details - * Hot Wheels GT Racer Kart * Realistic race car styling * Low ride chasis and soft tyres for super speed and power charged performance * Dual pedal operating just like the real thing * Speed upto 7MPH * Includes 12 Volt battery and charger * Suitable for ages 5+Please Note: This is Two Man Delivery at £19.95Just noticed that the free delivery on the home page does have an asterix (*) beside it. There are obviously T&Cs relating to this.

i saw the asterix but cant see anything in t&cs

Thanks guys-just thought it was me going mad!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions