Bargain Fuel Prices at Morrison's Coalville

Found 13th Jul
Morrison's on the rob in Coalville again! Putting up prices when wholesale cost dropping fast!
'M' Coalville Diesel 131.9ppl
'M' Loughborough Diesel 124.9ppl
Sainsbury's Loughborough Diesel 122.9ppl

'M' Coalville Petrol 128.9ppl
'M' Loughborough 123.9ppl
Sainsbury's Loughborough 120.9ppl

Up to 9p cheaper per litre!
£4.95 cheaper at Loughborough per tank. Over a year £257 cheaper at Sainsbury's!
Community Updates
15 Comments
Coalville Morrison's always shocking fuel prices.

Thanks for the tip about Loughborough Sainsburys, I didn't realise they were so cheap.

I usually head to Sainsbury's or Asda at Foss Park
It’s the opposite in Leeds. Morrison’s Hunslet was 121.9p for diesel
They are probably just screwing more money out of the captive market in the town... Especially those quarry lorries that fill up there.
I've Moved this to Misc @karlshilton
andywedge2 m ago

I've Moved this to Misc @karlshilton

Why?
karlshilton7 m ago

Why?

HUKD is about posting the best deals possible. You've posted this to highlight that your local Morrisons are overcharging, so really that's a Misc thread and not a 'Deal'.
andywedge1 m ago

HUKD is about posting the best deals possible. You've posted this to …HUKD is about posting the best deals possible. You've posted this to highlight that your local Morrisons are overcharging, so really that's a Misc thread and not a 'Deal'.

I disagree, it shows how cheap Sainsbury's is in comparison, so providing information on a much better deal
karlshilton3 m ago

I disagree, it shows how cheap Sainsbury's is in comparison, so providing …I disagree, it shows how cheap Sainsbury's is in comparison, so providing information on a much better deal

So why didn't you post a thread for cheap Sainsbury's fuel?
I was trying a fresh approach
samani1 h, 7 m ago

It’s the opposite in Leeds. Morrison’s Hunslet was 121.9p for diesel

Sainsbury's @ White Rose is the same price
Uridium2 h, 10 m ago

Coalville Morrison's always shocking fuel prices.Thanks for the tip about …Coalville Morrison's always shocking fuel prices.Thanks for the tip about Loughborough Sainsburys, I didn't realise they were so cheap.I usually head to Sainsbury's or Asda at Foss Park

Foss park Sainsbury's is always cheapest in the area by far, I also find Sainsbury's in Tamworth is even cheaper still.
i still think morrisons is cheaper Anywhere in england but shell and bp are quiet expensive i dont drive but i can still tell oh well lifes tooo short if u need to fill up u fill up simple as
Edited by: "Sweettooth34" 13th Jul
Sweettooth3413th Jul

i still think morrisons is cheaper Anywhere in england but shell and bp …i still think morrisons is cheaper Anywhere in england but shell and bp are quiet expensive i dont drive but i can still tell oh well lifes tooo short if u need to fill up u fill up simple as

OK if you have a small car....

10p per litre difference is £9 for a tankful in mine....worth travelling a few miles to save £9 I reckon
Edited by: "Uridium" 14th Jul
Uridium13th Jul

OK if you have a small car....10p per litre difference is £9 for a tankful …OK if you have a small car....10p per litre difference is £9 for a tankful in mine....worth travelling a few miles to save £9 I reckon

Especially if you're passing somewhere cheaper too. I'm lucky enough to pass Tamworth daily, so saving 11.2ppl on 60 litre tank. £6.72 * 40 tanks a year = £269 better off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions