Groups

Bargain Groceries for picnics any ideas????

I have a week out with the kids planned and dont want to sound like a skint flint but I need lots of groceries for a picnic/carry out everyday to save money. I have so far managed to find multipack Pepsi on offer in Netto from monday, thats the drinks sorted! Trying to find the 'best' offers I can on HUKD such as Walkers multipack crisps-oh did I mention my kids are so fussy and will only eat brands! Need ideas for cakes biscuits bread oh allsorts really.Please help if you can x

12 Comments

you could bake some muffins, they're always extra yummy home made and cheaper too

Banned

Morrisons Family Picnic Meal Deal £4.00. Consists of 1 of each of the following:-
    Bagged Salad
    Bag of 4 x Sausage rolls
    12 x white rolls
    Turkey Ham
    Salad Tomatoes
    Taoato Pasta Salad
    1L 7UP
    Coleslaw

morrisons.co.uk/Off…al/

Banned

I grow my own salad.

The neighbour's kids were helping themselves to my lettuce earlier

Banned

Buy a knife and make them catch their own food in the local woods.

Boiled sparrow will make their bones stronger

missp27

you could bake some muffins, they're always extra yummy home made and … you could bake some muffins, they're always extra yummy home made and cheaper too

Tesco do a muffin kit really easy to do and only about 95p to make about 6!

dmtuk

Tesco do a muffin kit really easy to do and only about 95p to make about … Tesco do a muffin kit really easy to do and only about 95p to make about 6!

nooooo....!! proper home made the kits are never as nice

poundland do named crisps n cakes ect they doin a 10pk of walkers for £1 at the min

go somewhere like homebargains or b&m for crisps/cakes/biccies
    b&m do bread aswel
    aldi does a nice loaf, that my super picky brother who only eats warburtons said was lovely, they also do lots of nice cheap sweets, unwrap some and stick them in a tub and the kids wont know the difference, and youll be ble to get some cheap cakes 2, get some plain fairy buns and get the kids to decorate them before they go with icing and smarties or something

missp27

nooooo....!! proper home made the kits are never as nice

Morrisons Triple chocolate muffin kit (in a box) at 80p is actually surprisingly good, but the vanilla cupcake kit (in a packet) at 79p was a disaster.

tesco are doing the mr kipling 6 pack of cakes for 65p

Farmfoods do 2 loaves of Hovis bread for £1. They also have sweets and choc's on offer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions