Found 26th Nov 2016
Not a deal as such but there's a cracking laptop on Amazon Warehouse at the moment. With 20% off it's £698. Just thought someone might be interested.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster

amazon.co.uk/dp/…h=1

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series 15.6 inch Touchscreen Notebook (Intel Core i7-6700HQ, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB Plus 128 GB SSD, NVIDIA GTX 960M 4 GB Dedicated Graphic, BT/CAM, UHD, Windows 10) - Black

With 6th Gen Intel i7 Quad-Core processors, you'll have all the power you need to enjoy both gaming and entertainment
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M is your performance-class graphics card with 4 GB GDDR5 discrete memory gives you high frame-per-second rates in games and accelerates video editing and transcoding
With a six cell 74 Whr battery, expect 10+ hours of battery life to power your favourite games and videos without interruption
Thermal cooling design was built to handle highest-performance processors and graphics - the two cooling fans, three exhausts and large vents with 240 thermal fins all work together for uninterrupted gaming and smooth streaming
It is equipped with a U.S. keyboard
Edited by: "deeky" 26th Nov 2016

It's got more exhausts than my Alfa.

I'm waiting for the punchline Deeky X)

Bl00dy overpaid train drivers. (_;)

Original Poster

RonChew

Bl00dy overpaid train drivers. (_;)

I can't afford it, that's why I'm sharing it

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

I'm waiting for the punchline Deeky X)

I'll try and think of one X) I know it's still there though. You just can't help some people

deeky

I can't afford it, that's why I'm sharing it

That'll do for the punchline :DX)

Original Poster

You snooze....

http://s12.postimg.org/vqbloy00d/screenshot_2157.png

I just hope it's gone to someone nice

Lovely jubbly
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions