Groups
    EXPIRED

Bargain Laptop for student

hi there guys... i've been in and around the site for a while, checking out the deals mostly. And after building my own pc a few weeks ago i was thinking about building my own laptop, but i've decided to go out and buy myself a shinny new one. only problem is that there isnt much money to spend so am looking for a really low priced laptop. i dnt need all the fancy stuff, just the basics which will allow me to possibly upgrade this and that in the future.

i'm looking for a laptop with atleast a gig of RAM (hopefully with space for upgrade). a dvd+-RW. graphics are not important because i'm not a big game player, just enough to get a quality picture when watchin a dvd. wireless internet would be nice but not essential. oh and it must look new and shinny :thumbsup:

budget; a handsome £300.

help is MUCH appreciated

cheers:-D

3 Comments

[url]www.laptopsdirect.co.uk[/url] or dell outlet (i got a dell for £338 last year with excellent spec for the money)

Ben

Original Poster

cheers ben... noticed a few reasonably priced laptops there... especiallly the hewlett packard 510 for £299.97. a bit small on RAM but i love widescreens

any more?

Original Poster

come on guys... am sure thers good laptops out there for my budget :thumbsup:

anyone seen any?

cheers :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1724
      3. Selling advice55
      4. Decent hoover33

See more discussions