Groups

Bargain of the century

Ok so I go into my local CASH CONVERTERS near enough everytime I'm up the town and today I fancied a look,I just go in for a nose cos the stuff I'm there is usually crap or more expensive than elsewhere. Anyway I went up the town today doing my usual (spending money I don't have LOL) just for a look as I do,the front of the shop sells your usual tech stuff phones,games consoles and games,tvs u get the idea. The back of the shop sells ur hi fi stuff and Dj gear and I usually look for about 2 seconds cos it's usually alotvof guff. So I head down and see this oter guy standing there and look down at the shelf and see a set of pioneer 1000s mk3s sitting with a price tag of £399 and was stunned,the guy heads down to the counter and I immediatley grab a deck and say I'll buy these. Head down with no wallet or cash on me (left my wallet in the house) and quickly phone the the mrs who is 2 shops down to get her arse in the shop. The girl comes down with 2 kam hard flight cases and the 2 pioneers with all leads,I'm still in shock by the discovery and tell the mrs to pay for it LOL. So I now have 2 sets of pioneer decks,my 1000s mk1s which I bought for £750 and now these bad boys and these are in better condition. So fate was kind to me today and the other guy that was just popped to buying these wants my old decks,great day out.

17 Comments

Banned

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I am so excited for you

[COLOR="Red"]That's a really nice story.

You should write a book about it. [/COLOR]

The JFK;5730740

[COLOR="Red"]That's a really nice story.You should write a book about it. … [COLOR="Red"]That's a really nice story.You should write a book about it. [/COLOR]

Yeah get a decent typesetter though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5730705

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I am so excited for you

The JFK;5730740

[COLOR="Red"]That's a really nice story.You should write a book about it. … [COLOR="Red"]That's a really nice story.You should write a book about it. [/COLOR]

roadrunner1;5730782

Yeah get a decent typesetter though :thumbsup:

Cheers for the sarcasim guys,just wanted to share my good fortune today.

Banned

the mrs
    Hate that. not my missus, THE mrs.

I have absolutley no idea what you're on about.

Banned

vinylkiller;5730797

Cheers for the sarcasim guys,just wanted to share my good fortune today.

well crack on and do some mixing and rapping like dj kfc and post them on you tube :thumbsup:

It's always nice when we grab a bargain, glad you had a good day :thumbsup:

that is a bargain tho, not sure what the warrenty is on them from cash converters.

Next time you're in there get a keyboard with a RETURN/ENTER key so you can use paragraphs! :thumbsup:

Wow, some of you are really mean. Glad you had a good day vinyalkiller.

Cool man, what kinda music do ya mix?

I have no clue what the OP is talking about.

H_K;5730800

the mrsHate that. not my missus, THE mrs.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride eh?

kjbenja;5732068

I have no clue what the OP is talking about.

You chose your avatar wisely then :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ukmonkey;5731695

Cool man, what kinda music do ya mix?

Mixing trance ATM we have a web radio show every tues night and a podcast every Thursday.

Original Poster

gforce85;5731298

that is a bargain tho, not sure what the warrenty is on them from cash … that is a bargain tho, not sure what the warrenty is on them from cash converters.

2 months warranty so I'll be mixing for that long to make sure these work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions