Groups

Bargain Tent sites?

We have been trying to get hold of an Outwell Nebraska XL tent. Have managed to get the price down to £389.95. Just wondering if anybody knew of any out of the way sites that may do it cheaper.

Thanks for any help

7 Comments

Banned

[url]www.freecycle.org[/url]

You sure you want this?!! Hope it doesn't rain!

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

The 2008 version has been tweaked. Stood in one yesterday in an outside showroom (if that isn't a contradiction) in a cloud burst and not a drop was getting through anywhere. All seams were dry and everything.

Went into a Vango next to it when the rain had eased and it was dripping on my head!

hellfire;2695163

The 2008 version has been tweaked. Stood in one yesterday in an outside … The 2008 version has been tweaked. Stood in one yesterday in an outside showroom (if that isn't a contradiction) in a cloud burst and not a drop was getting through anywhere. All seams were dry and everything.Went into a Vango next to it when the rain had eased and it was dripping on my head!

Cant believe a Vango leaked.
    I have a Diablo (6 man) which I have had about 3 years.
    We go camping about 6 times a year with my two young children, so it gets a lot of stick.
    I have never had a single problem with it and it is sooooo easy to erect.
    Would recomend a Vango anyday.:thumbsup:

PS Where was the outside exhibition???

A few friends who go camping recommend tentastic who are on ebay but also have an online store.
    tentastic.co.uk/ind…tml

Original Poster

DarloNige;2695336

Cant believe a Vango leaked.I have a Diablo (6 man) which I have had … Cant believe a Vango leaked.I have a Diablo (6 man) which I have had about 3 years.We go camping about 6 times a year with my two young children, so it gets a lot of stick.I have never had a single problem with it and it is sooooo easy to erect.Would recomend a Vango anyday.:thumbsup:PS Where was the outside exhibition???

Yeomans outdoors. just outside wigan

Original Poster

kidcat;2695389

A few friends who go camping recommend tentastic who are on ebay but also … A few friends who go camping recommend tentastic who are on ebay but also have an online store. http://www.tentastic.co.uk/index.html

They don't have it but thanks for the info
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871530
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions