Bargaincrazy January Sale Just launched online.

8 replies
Found 18th Dec 2008
Just noticed they have launched their January Sale.

bargaincrazy.com

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

was looking at a girls pink hooch coat on there the other day reduced to £13 and with the discount code worked out at £10.80 so just had another look with you saying about the january sale and it is now £26 thats pretty poor oh well maybe they will have a better one after xmas.

I noticed things are same price or even worse lol

Original Poster

Yes i've noticed that too, there are a couple of items cheaper, mostly sportswear but it's pretty poor really.

BargainCrazy has went way downhill....they advertise things at 75% off, but you can get them cheaper at non sale prices elsewhere, whats that all about, do they think all online shoppers are daft?...lol....

Somethings are a good buy, I'll give you that, like clothes n stuff, but the electrical and electronics are never bargains that they claim to be....:-D

I used to buy a stack of stuff from them, but hardly ever buy from them now as most things I can get cheaper elsewhere.

Super inflated RRP prices to start with .... poor ! :?

Have all the codes expired now?

snowtiger;3799291

Have all the codes expired now?

yes the other day they had a 20% off and free delivery on everything on the site. i looked at a coat and with discount it worked out at £10.80 now it is £26.00 and you have to pay delivery.:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1615
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code22
    3. Building a PC Need Help!22
    4. Cheap Xbox games45

See more discussions