Groups

Bargains had at Woolworths!!

Hi

Can people share all the bargains they had at Woolworths.

As some of you must have found something which may had been a bargain price, if you can share then it will give some ideas on the items they have reduced at a bragain prices.

Thanks.

9 Comments

lol....I like it....

this might interest you.... ]http//ww…069

I bought three wind up torches this week, reduced from £9.45 to £2.00 each.

got me a bargain letter tray set earlier..... contains a letter tray, a stapler a hole punch tape dispencer memo box memo refil pad and a staple remober n a clip dispencer, was originally half price at £4.99 went down to 25p, less me staff discount of 30% got it for 17p, bargain....barcode number 4893048185090

vtech smile-Dora for £19.99 with the discount.Argos is £35

Banned

Predikuesi;3599938

I bought three wind up torches this week, reduced from £9.45 to £2.00 e … I bought three wind up torches this week, reduced from £9.45 to £2.00 each.

3 torches for £2 each?
    Is this a windup?

i have been to 2 woolworths in my area and apart from 3 for 2 and 20% off nothing else was reduced. someone on here said they got hairstraightners for £1 not in my woolies things were normal price.

i got a thomas the tank engine megasketcher that was reduced to £5 so got it for £4 with 20% off discount great as my youngest has a birthday part to go to next saturday :thumbsup:

I bought the Star Wars Millenium Falcon which is £149.99 everywhere for less than £100.

20% off at the till + an extra 20% off with the voucher printed off from here..............bargain. :-D

i bought 2 vtech kiddizoom cameras (1 blue 1 pink) £27.99 each had already got the from deb's at £50 each took them back today and got my money back also got 3 advent calanders (cadburys) for £5.20 and 3 tins of sweet £11.18 and a vtech dora computer age 3-6 £16. Chocolates were all 3 for 2 and used the 20% f&f voucher on all
    They have also extended the 20% f&f voucher till sunday 30/11
    Hope this might help someone, I found out about it from this site so thanks to those that had posted the deals:thumbsup::santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions