Bark.com any professional used it?

Found 24th Jan
Hi
I recently started using Bark to try and get some leads for work (Software Dev) but i have my doubts that the site is sending real leads. Has anyone had any success with the site?

My main reasons to doubt it are
- The names of the people are alway basic names (Sam, John, Paul etc) which are fine names but nearly every lead is one of 8 names.
- Leads never read the responses, out of over 20 leads i have followed up (at £11 a pop) 1 person has actually viewed the response.
- Phone numbers are always straight to voicemail, which never get responded to.

There are other reasons i have my suspicions, but i wanted to see if anyone else had other experiences with the site.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Never paid for a lead. Felt similar to be honest.

Had the initial free one which turned to nothing, no contact, not able to talk to anyone.

Complained, got free credit for another lead - again, exactly the same result.

Never bothered after that.

I got the impression they wanted "professionals" more on the books than they had real enquiries from people, like I was being used as marketing for them and they just didn't have the enquiries daily, so they were trying to say "look we have all these professionals, come use us for a quote." and it felt like they were trying to keep me on board with them, free credit etc.
Gynx2 m ago

Never paid for a lead. Felt similar to be honest.Had the initial free one …Never paid for a lead. Felt similar to be honest.Had the initial free one which turned to nothing, no contact, not able to talk to anyone. Complained, got free credit for another lead - again, exactly the same result.Never bothered after that.I got the impression they wanted "professionals" more on the books than they had real enquiries from people, like I was being used as marketing for them and they just didn't have the enquiries daily, so they were trying to say "look we have all these professionals, come use us for a quote." and it felt like they were trying to keep me on board with them, free credit etc.

Yeah i bought 100 credits, complained and boom 100 more credits. I have set up multiple accounts now and monitoring their email notifications because i think they maybe up to no good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants