Groups
    EXPIRED

Barky junior returns from China-loaded with souveniers

So she is back-they did tianamen square,the hot springs at xian,pagoda,olympic stadium,overnight train trip,the summer palace,great wall,forbidden city,sacred road,temple of heaven and a whole lot more!

900 photos she took! almost half a suitcase full of souveniers which she is sorting out at the moment-she seems to have had an absolute ball-mrs barky is just glad to have her home-there were soo many parents in tears at the airport(theyve only been away a week!),everyone came out of the arrivals gate dressed in panda hats and carrying stuffed pandas.

The teachers did look fairly worn out tho-I take my hat of to em-40 kids in tow must be a nightmare!

4 Comments

Lol, sounds like she had a lovely time!

And good on you for letting her go/ paying for her trip. I know when I was at school they weren't cheap-especially not after spending money etc.

Glad she had a good time, perhaps post some of her best ones on here-never been to China myself.

Come on then, what did she buy you? x

did she bring the heroin back safe and sound?

lol

sounds like a good trip!

teacher probably looked worn out due to the constant calls from mrs barky in the middle of the night haha

Original Poster

numptyj;8319964

did she bring the heroin back safe and sound?lolsounds like a good trip!

lol-she has brought an amazing amount of abercrombie and fitch stuff-apparently its quite cheap over there:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1213
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764468
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730

See more discussions