EXPIRED

Barkys build a bear nightmare-aaargh!

Daughter(13) decided she wanted a build a bear party-crazy,I know but she and her friends all love the stuffed animals and the clothes so booked this for today and pizza hut afterwards.

Party is meant to last an hour or so but nearly 3 hours later the bears still havent tried on EVERY outfit in the store,all the shoes.looked at themselves in the mirror etc-the girl running the party was clearly demented by this time.

Do these shoes match this outfit? does this dress complement her eyes? ITS A FLIPPIN BEAR!! never,ever again!

13 Comments

:giggle: more importantly....did she enjoy it?

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6899536

:giggle: more importantly....did she enjoy it?

yep-they had a great time

lmao @ the poor girl who was in charge of the party.

please say you paid her extra lol

you shoulda known the bear is gonna have to have a perfect outfit.....

wait til she wants to buy it armani to wear at nighttime lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6899556

lmao @ the poor girl who was in charge of the party.please say you paid … lmao @ the poor girl who was in charge of the party.please say you paid her extra lol

went and got a tin of quality street and 2 bottles of wine for her-wasnt sure she would be allowed to accept money and she well deserved something for her efforts.

Barky was it the one in Buchanan Galleries?

I was in their yesterday buying a gift voucher and it was absolutely mobbed with screaming kids everywhere!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6899580

Barky was it the one in Buchanan Galleries?I was in their yesterday … Barky was it the one in Buchanan Galleries?I was in their yesterday buying a gift voucher and it was absolutely mobbed with screaming kids everywhere!

silverburn-and a personal appearance by pudsey today made it very busy.

Wow, that must of been expensive! Those bears cost a fortune once you pay for the outfits and everything!

barky;6899591

silverburn-and a personal appearance by pudsey today made it very busy.

aww how lovely:thumbsup:

barky;6899573

went and got a tin of quality street and 2 bottles of wine for her-wasnt … went and got a tin of quality street and 2 bottles of wine for her-wasnt sure she would be allowed to accept money and she well deserved something for her efforts.

lol wait til tomorrow and the bear is left on the floor under daughter's bed totally forgotten about :whistling:

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;6899596

Wow, that must of been expensive! Those bears cost a fortune once you pay … Wow, that must of been expensive! Those bears cost a fortune once you pay for the outfits and everything!

they let you set your own budget and the girl doing the party makes them stick to it-daughter had 6 at her party and we set the budget at 30 quid per head so they all got a bear,outfit and shoes,and then pizza hut was about 70 quid so yes,it wasnt cheap but daughter was happy and her friends clubbed together and got her a pandora bracelet with charms so she is made up with that.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6899604

lol wait til tomorrow and the bear is left on the floor under daughter's … lol wait til tomorrow and the bear is left on the floor under daughter's bed totally forgotten about :whistling:

cynical but very true:p

barky;6899689

cynical but very true:p

i iz experienced at this mummy lark lol

Good that they let you set a budget, but still! £250 for her birthday seems a lot, but I suppose considering they all got a really good keepsake out of it its not too bad, would spend that on doing other stuff and the guests would get nothing at the end
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1529
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764045
    3. Ebid over Ebay55
    4. First 2 lucky people.33

See more discussions