Groups

Baroness Thatcher falls and breaks her arm

Is that all she broke? What a pity.

40 Comments

Shame it wasn't her neck, whizzzened old country wrecking beatch :whistling:

Oooo Someone still holds a grudge about not getting their milk at school :-D

shame she didn't break her neck

she broke most of the country in the 80's

Celticsun;5475322

Oooo Someone still holds a grudge about not getting their milk at school … Oooo Someone still holds a grudge about not getting their milk at school :-D

technically it was a cabinet decision, by all accounts she voted against this. But it's a popular myth just like the no such thing as society line which was part of a much larger speech and taken out of context.:?

Banned

boothy;5475352

shame she didn't break her neckshe broke most of the country in the 80's

It may only be a broken arm but...

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Banned

wow some nice people on here thinking its good that an 83 year old women fell and broke her arm!

colinsunderland;5475397

wow some nice people on here thinking its good that an 83 year old women … wow some nice people on here thinking its good that an 83 year old women fell and broke her arm!

you are mistaken in saying that she is a woman,that would imply she is a human

Original Poster

colinsunderland;5475397

wow some nice people on here thinking its good that an 83 year old women … wow some nice people on here thinking its good that an 83 year old women fell and broke her arm!

She has a lot to repent for, her age is irrelevant to me. I'll have a party when the great day comes.

Scribbles;5475468

She has a lot to repent for, her age is irrelevant to me. I'll have a … She has a lot to repent for, her age is irrelevant to me. I'll have a party when the great day comes.

A great big one

erm we more worse off now aint we, so SHE hardly wrecked us.

she had some guts. I liked her

big-boy;5475321

Shame it wasn't her neck, whizzzened old country wrecking beatch … Shame it wasn't her neck, whizzzened old country wrecking beatch :whistling:

You really are an appalling human being.

I hope that some moderator with an ounce of humanity will kill this thread.

Your idiotic avatar says it all.

Banned

cherishu2;5475518

erm we more worse off now aint we, so SHE hardly wrecked us.she had some … erm we more worse off now aint we, so SHE hardly wrecked us.she had some guts. I liked her

exactly, and the country was in a better state when she left than when she took over

Afterburner;5475525

You really are an appalling human being. I hope that some moderator with … You really are an appalling human being. I hope that some moderator with an ounce of humanity will kill this thread. Your idiotic avatar says it all.

HUKD=Serious Business

colinsunderland;5475397

+1.

Nasty part of "The Misc".
    Don't like her myself, but wouldn't wish harm on to her myself.

Banned

cherishu2;5475518

erm we more worse off now aint we, so SHE hardly wrecked us.she had some … erm we more worse off now aint we, so SHE hardly wrecked us.she had some guts. I liked her

You can trace the problems we have now directly back to the laissez-faire economic policy she and Reagan pushed in the 1980s.

It was Great Britain in those heady days of the 80's! Now look at the state of the country.

Banned

colinsunderland;5475534

exactly, and the country was in a better state when she left than when … exactly, and the country was in a better state when she left than when she took over

i had to laugh at this:w00t:

Banned

lets start a petition.....bring back the thatcher days!!! hahahahaha

life was so much better then

I don't get why people are so anti-Thatcher. Britain was a democracy when she was voted into power for three sucessive terms, wasn't it? 'Cos if it was, and I'm fairly sure it was, it means all that anti-Thatcher aggression should really be channeled at our own parents for electing her. And then re-electing her. Twice.

Banned

the porter;5475554

ruddy hell a tory from sunderland :w00t:

lol, not really but I do remember the late 70's when we had no power due to strikes, no tv due to strikes, no anything due to strikes, which were usually called because there was a test match on or a big football game and the workers wanted to go and watch them.
    Labour screwed the country and left it to someone else to fix (now that couldn't happen again could it..........), it was always odds on that which ever prime minister had to fix the mess was going to probably be the most unpopular ever :thumbsup:
    Anyway if she was that bad why didn't she get kicked out at the first opportunity?

casperwhite

i had to laugh at this

well it certainly wasn't any worse.

lets start a petition.....bring back the thatcher days!!! hahahahahalife … lets start a petition.....bring back the thatcher days!!! hahahahahalife was so much better then

And it was worse than the late 70's or now even, how?

casparwhite;5475594

lets start a petition.....bring back the thatcher days!!! hahahahahalife … lets start a petition.....bring back the thatcher days!!! hahahahahalife was so much better then

It was great when all my family had high paying jobs in the steel and coal industries in the 80s for about 2 minutes until she closed them all down

Banned

colinsunderland;5475615

Anyway if she was that bad why didn't she get kicked out at the first … Anyway if she was that bad why didn't she get kicked out at the first opportunity?

The Falklands.

Banned

boothy;5475649

It was great when all my family had high paying jobs in the steel and … It was great when all my family had high paying jobs in the steel and coal industries in the 80s for about 2 minutes until she closed them all down

boom n bust

shame there was no real oposition at the time......kinnock ffs

sounds a bit similar

She was one of the vilest creatures ever to inhabit this country,can never ever forgive her for what she did to the north of england

colinsunderland;5475397

+1. She was a truly great leader who did an awful lot of good for the country. She and the cabinet also made mistakes (poll tax for example).

How can any 83yr old person breaking an arm be good?

Turn the other cheek, move on, and get over it. I'd have her back in power compared to the current thieves/liars/pickpockets and general no-goods currently sitting in power.

Afterburner;5475525

You really are an appalling human being. I hope that some moderator with … You really are an appalling human being. I hope that some moderator with an ounce of humanity will kill this thread. Your idiotic avatar says it all.

Get a life muppet HUKD=Deadly Serious Business :-D

Original Poster

boothy;5475649

It was great when all my family had high paying jobs in the steel and … It was great when all my family had high paying jobs in the steel and coal industries in the 80s for about 2 minutes until she closed them all down

+1 to that. She destroyed the coal industry, putting half of the industrial north and Wales out of work. She then proceeded to shut down the steel industry and tax the whole country to death, as well as selling off most of the country's social housing for peanuts. She also privatised nearly every damn thing she could, leaving the country owned by everyone other than us :x
    She also exacerbated the nuclear arms race with her friend and confidant Ronald Reagon, and damn near took us to nuclear armageddon by housing US nukes at Greenham.
    It was a miracle that we had an economy by the time she was finished, it was close to collapse. A monster, utter slime, I will always hate the woman with a passion. Everyone should.

Scribbles;5476131

+1 to that. She destroyed the coal industry, putting half of the … +1 to that. She destroyed the coal industry, putting half of the industrial north and Wales out of work. She then proceeded to shut down the steel industry and tax the whole country to death, as well as selling off most of the country's social housing for peanuts. She also privatised nearly every damn thing she could, leaving the country owned by everyone other than us :xShe also exacerbated the nuclear arms race with her friend and confidant Ronald Reagon, and damn near took us to nuclear armageddon by housing US nukes at Greenham.It was a miracle that we had an economy by the time she was finished, it was close to collapse. A monster, utter slime, I will always hate the woman with a passion. Everyone should.

amen

Banned

Scribbles;5476131

+1 to that. She destroyed the coal industry, putting half of the … +1 to that. She destroyed the coal industry, putting half of the industrial north and Wales out of work. She then proceeded to shut down the steel industry and tax the whole country to death, as well as selling off most of the country's social housing for peanuts. She also privatised nearly every damn thing she could, leaving the country owned by everyone other than us :xShe also exacerbated the nuclear arms race with her friend and confidant Ronald Reagon, and damn near took us to nuclear armageddon by housing US nukes at Greenham.It was a miracle that we had an economy by the time she was finished, it was close to collapse. A monster, utter slime, I will always hate the woman with a passion. Everyone should.

hallelujah

Scribbles;5476131

boothy;5476224

amen

casparwhite;5476250

hallelujah

WRONG ! I still say she did far more good than bad. Hey-ho.

kyalion;5476259

Assuming you were around in the 80's?

Banned

FACT!

No one will ever prevail under the rule of a woman.

Banned

kyalion;5476259

like?

I hope she's OK, I have a lot of respect for her

kapows;5476428

FACT!No one will ever prevail under the rule of a woman.

yeah whatever lol

I'm not a fan of Thatcher - I think she was a terrible leader - but as others have said I wouldn't wish ill on her no matter how much she deserves it.

Although she bears a great deal of responsibility for destruction of our coal industry you also must remember that Arthur Scargill must bear some of the blame. She was looking for an excuse to smash the unions and and Scargil very stupidly give her that excuse by not having a secret ballot.

boothy;5476303

Assuming you were around in the 80's?

And the 70's

Banned

cherishu2;5476667

yeah whatever lol

FACT!!

No woman can accept criticism of any kind :thumbsup: lol

Banned

kapows;5478040

FACT!!No woman can accept criticism of any kind :thumbsup: lol

http://s5.tinypic.com/n2esuh_th.jpg

Banned

is that the evil eyes?

am i marked?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions